Crazy ♣

•Taehyung•

Seokjin and I ended up speechless at the scene but the Austrian prince quickly went to the au pair's rescue. I paced to Daniels' way as he held Sage who was non stop crying. After telling Seokjin how I felt about the whole scenario, I left them, walked towards Daniels who struggled to calm Sage down.

If Avalanche wants peace of mind, he should fire the au pair immediately.

Yes, I do understand that she's really efficient but her presence itself is a problem for Ruis.

I offered to take the little prince as I didn't want to deal with any of the drama. Sage was crying so bad that the moment my wife and the ladies saw him, they quickly took him from my hold.

Charlie cradled Sage who appeared grumpy and sleepy now.

Charlie:

"Your highness...kindly ask for his milk please.😦"

I quickly left the room and went to get his milk.

Our poor little Sage.

I knew that babies can strongly sense when their mom gets hurt or when sad. Sage must've felt the chaos...

I pecked the little one's forehead. Charlie softly sang him a lullaby and slowly, he stopped crying, now, just sleepy.

Charlie and I watched the little one with smiles on our faces.

Charlie:

"He's so tired... 😐 it's not good for babies to cry for a long time. He'll be gassy."

I put my arm around Charlie.

"He'll be fine... don't worry." 😊

She sighed and gently brushed the  tears off his chubby cheeks. I took his small hand and kissed it.

Charlie:

"I'm sure once he wakes up, he'll get hungry... 🙂"

I nodded.

"For sure that is.😊"

Well she wasn't wrong though...

Before sunset, the little one woke up in such a good mood. Charlie and I decided to feed him and just on time, Avalanche found us. The rest of the guys went back to the Summer palace except Wintour, who decided to stay behind as well, allowing Martina to go ahead while we stayed behind for Sage.