驚き♤

•Charlie•

Still baffled of what I saw a while ago, I couldn't stop thinking about that guy who perfectly resembled my prince. By evening, we stood and waited in front of the castle. Even though we were reprimanded by the guards that we shouldn't be lurking around and will be reported it we stayed a bit longer. Still hiding behind a mask, I wistfully stared at the illuminated centuries-old castle. Hoping to at least get a glimpse of my prince.

"Your majesty, I think we should go now. It's almost 11 pm. You must be tired..."

In sadness, I looked at my phone's screen. No messages, no replies. I sighed in resignation and decided to turn my back from the castle when the gates opened. A heavily tinted luxury car loomed from the secluded castle, followed by another one and passed by to where we stood.

Me and my companions exchanged glances...especially when it suddenly halt on the side. A tall handsome guy stepped out from the car...he was suspiciously looking at us...

In slow easy strides, he walked to my direction and silently stopped in front of me. Seemed like deliberating about something...until he gently tugged down my mask and finally  smirked on me.

"I knew it. You'd follow him here...I heard a lot about you, Princess Seo-ah Ischgl of Austria."

--♤--

•Charlie•

-Rented Guest house

"P-prince Kenji?..."

I confirmed the name he has given us.

He chuckled and once again, that smirk. Even Miso and Changsub-ssi looked baffled.

Changsub *clears throat*;

"Are you telling us that the Japanese royal family has princes like you? I thought it was...I mean...the new emperor is an only child, am I wrong? Er-your majesty..."

He crossed his arms;

"The Nihon royal family isn't fond of the glitz amd glam of media. We were brought up in a strictly and very private manner. I was sent to a boarding school in England when I was younger and spent so little time in my own country. The emperor and my late father are cousins."

So that's why he had this crisp classy accent...😐😶

Miso *charmed*;

"B-but it seems as though even your people are unaware of you?..."

He smiled at her.

"It's a royal protocol for citizens to never disclose information about us. They somehow recognize me but never dare to photo me. Leaking of information especially candid photos can be punishable by execution. My late grandfather protected our identities for a deeper reason. I'm sure you're not even aware of how Emperor Shintaro actually looks like. His face in public, was covered all the time."

Changsub;

"To be honest, your highness...people have different perspectives on why his face was always covered. One is maybe because he had a skin problem..."