Dissed ◇

Charlie

I was provided another room however the condition given to me is that I can only occupy the one next to the prince's which unfortunately shares the same porch with him. Both rooms are quite big and very baronial. I made sure that he's inside his room before I proceeded to the porch to contemplate. His lights are off so I assumed that he's already asleep. I wanted to talk to my brother so badly but his assistant, Ms. Anne informed me that he's very busy.

I pulled my knees closer to my bossom as I sat in such a curled position while eyeing breath taking nature surrounding the royal house. From a distant,I can see the pavilion where we had tea earlier... I was a little startled when adviser Min approached me.

"Princess, it's getting chilly now and it's late. You should retire to bed."

I smiled;

"It's okay adviser Min, I'll get inside...I just need a few minutes."

He shoved his hands inside his pockets and sighed. He climbed on the porch and sat beside me. Then took something from his pocket and gave me a cutely wrapped thing which I didn't have to guess what. I think it's candy.

"Thanks! 😄"

I quickly unwrapped it and ate it...

"W-woah! White chocolate and jelly??"

I said really surprised.

He smiled and ate one as well.

"They're from Miso. She gave me 4 boxes of these before we left for this island."

I smiled and excitedly held his arm;

"Can I have mooooore?! 😃😄😁"

•Yoongi•

I chuckled at what she said. She cleared her voice and sat up straight;

"Adviser Min Yoongi, I DEMAND a box of these white jelly chocolate. That's an order!"

She even crossed her arms. Like imitating Avalanche or something.

Cute. 😏

"Austrian princess, chill alright. You can have two boxes for all I care. Don't try imitating those royal headaches. Don't ever act like a royal brat because Taehyung already had that title. Also don't scare people like JK, because there is no way that a face like yours would even intimidate anyone."