Task ♠

Special Chapter ☆

•Kashvi•

"You owe me big time."

The voice on the other line chuckled.

"I don't owe you anything. Remember how much you mentally tortured me with all that supernatural bullshit that I had to follow you around just so you can tell me about it but I didn't get anything. Now get your pretty ass on a plane to Daegu and check my son out. Then you can go back to your planet."

I rolled my eyes. Just remembering that authoritative voice really angers me.😑 I still can't believe he's the one for me. I mean were the Angels or spirits drunk when they chose my soulmate?!

Aren't soulmates supposed to be like in love the first time they see each other? 🤔

By why are we the exact opposite. 😑

Without a choice, I closed my luggage and checked my schedule. Okay, I can spend at least 2 to 3 days before I can fly back to Dubai.

My parents said they can't wait to see me.

Until this day, they still call me princess Jasmine.

Hm. Talking about a daughter of an Arabian diplomat and a former beautiful Bollywood actress.

Well I didn't really love the lavish  lifestyle... however I'm lucky that I've got supportive and diplomatic parents.

I can't wait to get home. 😌

Min Yoongi said that my presence in their Daegu residence is anticipated. It was a new secluded estate which I believe he purchased to keep Gloss away from his parents' and his whole clan's knowledge.

I'm not sure what he's up to...but I'm glad that he opened this matter to me. Even his close friends knew nothing of his new obsession.

Even the ever adorable Ms. Miso.

I wonder if he has plans on telling her about young master Gloss. 🤔

Well he better let her know. 😐

Miso...

Whenever I look at her, I want to give her the whole world.

The gift of miracle.