Insignificant♦️

Jade Kim's style is okay but not good either. She was able to dress my wife and I for a couple of events already and I never bothered to listen furtherly to the negative feedbacks.

Most fashion critiques called her a mediocre.

I actually don't give a damn anymore because I'm sure this is exactly what my parents want.

To be outshined like this.

I'm just careful and told the staff to prevent Charlie from seeing any negative feedbacks from the news, the internet and papers.

It will truly upset her.

•Taehyung•

"It's just appropriate for the event since it's a children's occasion. So I chose something more playful and... eye catching, your majesties..."

Jade Kim continued explaining as my silence probably alarmed her

Jade Kim continued explaining as my silence probably alarmed her. I subtly watched my wife as she was being assisted to wear a dress. It was a straight cut-above the knee patterned light gray dress of some kind.

From the looks of my wife, she didn't like the dress. She was clearly upset.

"This isn't our brand."

I blurted out still in my flat tone. It looks good on me but the color isn't something I'd wear to this occasion even if it focuses on children.

Jade Kim appeared confident at the way she dressed us but my wife looks completely against it.

She looks pretty in the dress. Charlie looks good in anything she wears. It's her face that needs deliverance. I do understand that Kiro can dress her way better or shall I say perfectly but I guess it isn't bad to try new things. Though I don't really like the color of my suit. It's good but not for this occasion and mood.

"For the whatever timeth- I don't want to wear heels."

My wife said determined.

Jade Kim a bit embarrased by Charlie's upset tone. She nodded at her assistants and approached my frowning yet still looking beautiful little wife.

"Ahm... your highness, the dress will lose its flair if you will settle with flats. Besides it will enhance your height and will correct your posture."

Charlie wasn't looking at her. The hair stylist continued doing her job while subtly giving the stylist an odd look.

I felt that out staff didn't like Jade and the way she push people around.