곰 ♠

•Taehyung•

"You don't know how much you made us all happy with that good news, our princess! Until now, I still feel like I'm  in cloud 9!"

My father gently patted my wife's cheek and personally expressed his joy a day after Charlie and I delivered the good news. At first, we were adamant to tell them about it as we were both worried that things won't go well however, we chose to be more positive even though we knew that it could be risky for both our baby and Charlie.

"Here dear, congratulations!"

"Wow! But... I'm not... I mean it's not my birthday...🤔"

"Well, dear it's good for your condition too. It will make you and the little one healthy. "

She gleefully took the spoon and nodded.

"I see. Thank you for the meal! 😄"

We all watched as she scooped a spoonful of the seaweed soup that was especially made by thr palace chef.  

I'm happy that she's happy...

Her happiness and that smile is what I truly live for.

My little wife is wearing the crown on her head upon declaring her pregnancy

Everyone in the palace was in her favor. 😐

Sometimes...they forget that I exist. 😐😔

Well, she deserves all the treatment. As she will be carrying our future descendant. 😊

She was very obedient of everything the doctors advises her. Also, she was given a packet of herbal  supplemental juice that is good for her pregnancy. Despite the seemingly odd taste- according to one of the maids, she continued taking them. Out of curiosity, I asked her one time if what does it tastes like. Whenever she drinks one, she would keep a straight face, then a smile, then talk to our little one...