Remember ♠

Charlie

In silence, we walked apart. Until he started talking something about the past... as we passed through an arbor of roses that leads to a place in the palace where it all started... 

A place where a row of white houses used to stand.

The paramour lane.

I closed my eyes and remembered all the bittersweet memories I had with the ladies...

But to him, it was mostly sweet.

Mari-unnie was a person I was truly conflicted with. But learning upon her death truly broke my heart...

There is good and bad in every person. I know it was only love that made her that way...

I hope wherever she is now, she's happy.

He led me to the fleur house where his rows of juliets are found... that place instantly drew a smile on my face. We needn't words... when our eyes met, we chuckled at a certain memory I'm sure we both had in mind. He plucked a single petal and ate it...

"It's not that bad..."

He gushed.

I plucked one too and did the same. He watched me, still with that sad look on his eyes. He led me to a corner where a coffee table that was illuminated by a faint lamp. Once again, there was silence between us. Until he picked up something from his side and placed it on the table...

My heart skipped a beat.

"T-Tata?..."

He smiled;

He smiled;

"I...I just gave him a stylish upgrade. You can bring him with you... I know you want to be away from me for a while but...if you get sad, I hope he can do something about it."