Visitor ♤

Taehyung•

"Rise and shine your highness! it's  almost lunch time and you're still in bed

"Rise and shine your highness! it's  almost lunch time and you're still in bed..."

Adviser Min opened the huge windows of our room and allowed sunshine to bathe half of the area, including the soft, comfortable futon where I'm laid on. I moved a little and creeped my hand behind me, expecting Charlie to be there as we were both really exhausted last night. It's a good thing that I was able to put on my clothes as I knew servants would barge in anytime. Especially if we overslept...they are obliged to check us out.

As Yoongi probably noticed my gesture, he announced;

"The princess is already freshening up, your majesty."

I slowly rose and held the side of my head... I felt really drained. How could a tiny lady have so much energy. I shook my head and smiled just remembering last night. I was startled as I was given an odd look by my adviser who stood a little distant from where I was. Probably curious of my foolish smile. I got off the futon and walked past him. A long row of servants bowed to me as I headed towards the bathing area where Charlie is. I'm sure this time she'll never defy me.

What we had last night was a serious truce. There is no reason for her to hate me anymore.

I got in and instantly found 3 ladies in waiting assisting her with everything she needs. She was in the huge tub. I signaled the ladies to leave with a finger gesture and their timid smiles and giggles didn't escape my attention...

I took off my robe and quickly joined the lady whose flawless  back facing my direction. Slowly came to her and placed a light kiss on her nape. Her long luscious hair in a clean bun, as she gently lather herself with scented water. She automatically whirled, faced me and curiously eyed me.

"Where are my ladies?" 😕

She simply asked.

I pulled her into my arms and pressed my lips on the side of her neck;

"I sent them away." 

"I heard them giggling, I thought I did something funny or stupid. Now I know why. Because you came...most young ladies here of course, find the prince very attractive.  😁"

I playfully squinted my eyes and looked at the blushing beauty before me. As my eyes roamed on her neck to her cleavage and the slope of her supple breasts, I already figured out the reason behind those ladies' meaningful smiles.

I probably got carried away that Charlie  ended up with a lot of love marks. With a suppressed smile, I inspected other parts of her body...from her arms to her torso even her legs...the ladies obviously noticed each, upon undressing her.