Unstoppable ♠️

•Yoongi•

Things got really crazy...

Due to what happened days ago, the royal family of South Korea ruthlessly banished the Kim family to a country we're not even certain of. We heard that they were not even permitted to migrate to the countries that are tied with South Korea. That includes Russia, France, Austria, Germany, all the allies, even the Japanese royal empire declined their pleading.

Princess Charlie was happy upon learning that Kiro and Nicole are back as their stylist however, since they are also assisting the King of France now, they will be doing remote assistance most of the time which was never a problem for them. The empress allowed things to go back as they were, thinking that it would be good for the princess. She probably regretted the part she even hired or allowed Jade Kim to take over as their stylist.

Everything was going smoothly for a few days...

Not until a royal decision was made among the emperor and his royal councils.

Based on the announcement that my father and royal advisor Kim, (Namjoon's dad) reviewed, the emperor was planning to dethrone his son. The announcement was furtherly discussed in closed doors and before it even reached the crown prince, I boldly spilled everything to him.

Yes, Kim Taehyung may not be fully equipped yet to rule a country but he's learning and getting better every single day. In fact, the part where he was able to decide and go against the tide for our sake as old major royals was a huge deal for me. Also, he started acting like his given status and I'm sure the emperor was able to notice that.

Then I really don't understand why he was so fired up and willing to dethrone his own son.

His only son.

For what I know, the royal councils who tried to dethrone him before were already demoted from their positions. I fret that not everyone involved was removed from their power.

Poisoning the emperor's perspective.

Which is an indication of a weak ruling.

When he was still a crown prince, he was invincible.

But now that he holds a higher status, things got a little...messy.

He became impulsive and most of the time, relying on immediate decisions left and right.

So disappointing.

Right now, I'm watching the crown prince as he was trying to absorb what's written in every document of his possible dethronement.