Unfortunate ■

•Taehyung•

"His majesty, Crown Prince of Korea ordered for the young prince and the princess to quickly proceed to The Russian territories. It is imperative that you arrive as soon as possible."

I rose and shook my head a little as I noted the seriousness of Adviser Min, the older one, about my father's instructions. I gently planted butterfly kisses on my wife's shoulder and pulled up the blanket to cover up her nakedness before a servant suddenly comes in. I gave my wrist watch on the side table a quick glance and realized it's still early.

2 hours. I only slept for 2 hours...

Charlie was so needy and hot last night that love making was totally unstoppable that for the first time, I gave up. I rubbed my temples and drifted for a little...

I know Russia is a bit chaotic these days but why the appearance to their court?

An announcement of a new alliance? A new order? Not sure. But what the Russians command, everyone should follow.

"Y-your highness..."

I felt her arm slithered around my thigh.

"Baby, rise and shine. We need to be in Russia immediately."

Still a little drowsy, she lifted her head and gently rubbed her eyes.

"R-Russia?..."

I leaned down close to her face and pecked her lips.

"Yes. The Russians ordered."

She finally rose, allowed the blanket to reveal her body in such a careless demeanor. I scooted on the side of the bed and pulled and wore my robe. Quickly followed her and lifted her in my arms, walked my way to the bath.

--■--

The Japanese emperor allowed us to leave without having a clear understanding of his revelation. I will definitely deal with that matter after we're done with the Russians. Also to discuss this shocking discovery to my mother who hid her identity to everyone.

"Your majesty, what are your thoughts about this sudden meeting with the Russian monarchs?"

"I seriously don't know what to expect. I just hope it's nothing gruesome or morbid as what they are somehow known for. Whenever the Russians throw announcements like this, it really frightens me. Giving me this anxiety shit."