Protected ♠

•Yoongi•

"It would be ideal if the princess visits the wake at dawn. I only hope Hoseok comes back immediately...if he were here, there is no way that the press and media would swarm around us. I can imagine the huge distance that these people would give us..."

Namjoon chuckled;

"Even the Russians can do that. Have you seen them divide an overwhelming number of people like how Moses divided the red sea? Tsch. I was friggin' shocked. "

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest;

"Why do I get this feeling that uncle Henry and his chocolate cake retard son are connected to the Romanovs? I see a very cunning resemblance...not entirely in his features but the way he carry himself. Even the little black Ace, on his dark mood screams Avalanche."

Namjoon shrugged;

"That idea didn't even surprise me. This royal circle keeps a lot of secrets to begin with."

At what Namjoon said, a tinge of inexplicable worry consumed me.

I don't know but it kinda hit home.

I was in the middle of drifting when the older advisors entered the silent study. Already informed at what took place earlier. The palace experienced celebration and grieving at the same time.

Celebration as we were able to finally released a convincing statement; grieving, as the princess' foster father passed away due to cardiac arrest. We were told that it could be because he was affected of the circulating news that involves his adoptive daughter. He was hurt if people's opinion...and he took it quite seriously.

Now, based on how my father and advisor Kim looks like, another problem is set to rattle us all.

"Father,"

He raised a hand on me. I shushed.

The 2 advisors urged us to join them in the table.

There was a royal council meeting earlier...it must be about that. However it evidently shows that whatever was talked about inside those huge Hanguk doors isn't a pleasant one. Once settled with them, he immediately announced;

"Half of the royal council wants the future crown prince, dethroned."

I rose from my seat and Namjoon, an anguish look on his face.;

"WHAT."

I gushed in disbelief. 

Namjoon;

"They can suggest but have no say-"

Advisor Min;

"A voting took place. The crown prince is devastated. Half of the council believed that he is inefficient...this scandal resulted for them to attack the younger majesty and end his lineage. They have given a condition though. The younger prince has to call out for his alliances..."

Namjoon chuckled;

"How can they demand a condition that concurs their defeat."