New order ♣

•Yoongi•

A week later...

Finally, the tension from the controversial scandal regarding the mistress incident is slowly dying  down and the royal family was able to restore their peace that they painfully missed for weeks. This morning is a breath of fresh air and I'm really happy that everything is back to normal. The baronial gates of the royal residence are closed and every royal staff is functioning at their normal phase again. The royal guests left the day after the day the crown prince announced his new 8 royal councilors. The royal flags weren't remove from the poles. The Hanguk royal family decided to keep them as to remind the citizens of what power the next on throne has.

The young royal couple remained in the confinements of the palace. Charlie, despite her seemingly normal demeanor is still mourning over her foster father's death. What only made her at ease is the fact that her foster mother was allowed to spent a few good months with her. The royal family, on the other hand are open about the idea of letting her stay with Charlie for good, if she wishes to. Within a week a few revision in the royal protocol was made. Prince Taehyung was finally given permission to have two permanent advisors by his side and princess Charlie, with one. The Hanguk royals are firm with their decision to equip the two young monarchs with great knowledge on how to run the country in the future by surrounding them with quite intelligent people who can greatly influence them.

AHEM. 😏🍸

Namjoon and I, obviously, to the future emperor and then we both wondered at who is the third one that is to be appointed to the princess.

Until we were called for a meeting about it.

It wasn't easy to choose the best advisor for Charlie and we were told that this certain advisor was recommended by an anonymous royal as well.

Our fathers mentioned that this person's academic achievements which I must frankly say not as impressive as Namjoon's and I. Well travelled, can speak in several languages, okay that's kinda...ehmmm, okay. Very good at self defense and my father mentioned as well that despite the not so fascinating achievements, there's something special about this person that we can never compare ourselves to. I raised a brow at that statement;

"Unless it's superpowers." 😒

I muttered at how my father reacted at the way he said it

I muttered at how my father reacted at the way he said it. He appeared quite amazed. My sarcasm didn't change his reaction. Instead, he gave me a very serious look.

Namjoon gave us both and his dad an awkward smile.