thirty-nine - after party

We leave the hotel with a thin layer of sweat sticking to our skin and Austin escorts me into the limo.

As we arrive to the party, a round of applause can be heard for Austin. His cheeks go red as he receives praise from almost everyone. After a few minutes, he pulls me away from the crowd and to the dance floor.

Austin spins me around and we quickly sway back and forth to the beat of "Gimme Gimme Gimme" by ABBA. The two of us dance for a while longer before finding a seat and getting drinks.

We talk to other actors, directors, and producers before Austin leans over and whispers, "Wanna get out of here?"

When I nod, he drags me out of the building after him. On the way out, he says a few quick goodbyes to Baz, Olivia, and Alton, then we're hopping back into our limo.

His arms attach around my waist, bringing my body towards him, and he pulls me onto his lap. He connects our lips passionately and lowers his hands to my hips where he works them back and forth over himself.

As he lowers his lips to my neck, I stop and think for a moment. "Austin. Not here."

He looks up and our eyes meet. "Why not?" he shrugs and smirks. He places his lips back on my neck.

As much as I enjoy this, it doesn't feel right. I grab his cheeks, pulling his face up to look at mine. "The driver. He's gonna think-"

I'm interrupted by Austin smashing his lips on mine and moving his hands lower. He begins to slide the bottom of my dress up my thighs. "Are you sure you don't want this, Dempsey?"

I answer him with a hum, rocking my hips on him.

"Use your words, Isla," he says, teasing his fingers over my panties.

"Yes," I moan and he immediately moves my underwear to the side, dragging his fingers through my wet entrance.

***

v short chapter but this is the closest you're ever getting to smut and it's really yucky but i'll do anything for you nasty little whores.

love ya <3