| Chapter 2 |

„You bitch!"

Love was frustrated beyond belief.

And again, it was because of Corpse.

The young girl turned her face to her Twitch chat while letting out a frustrated sigh.

„We are dead, again, chat. Blame Corpse for the boring stream." she huffed, and instead of doing her tasks in Among us, she started to read her chat. It was better than it used to be – she was glad that her new moderators did their job well, keeping all the toxicity out of her way.

She thanked a few donations and chatted with her chat a bit, but soon after the current game reached to an end, Corpse and Rae won the round as Impostors.

„I actually hate you." Love yelled through the laughter in the lobby, directing her anger at the faceless man. It was followed by a deep laugh.

„You voted me out last round, though" Corpse stated calmly.

„Yeah, and five other people did so!" she threw her hands in the air.

„Still counts." replied the deep voice. Love felt like punching something.

„You two are like some elderly couple, always fighting over some stupid thing," Rae commented, and Love could tell she was smiling behind her mic like an idiot.

„Oh, I'm enjoying this so much" Tina interrupted while laughing her ass off.

„Watch your back, asshat." Love said as she watched the countdown on her screen, dropping them into another game.

It was her time as an imposter. Her pale brown eyes lit up with excitement, it was her time to shine.

„C'mon chat, it's hunting season!" she whispered into her microphone, watching as her chat started to spam KILL. She smiled to herself and started her best play yet.

It was easy to fake tasks, all the suspicion was on Sykkuno and Toast, she and Tina just stayed silent most of the meetings. In the Reactors, there stood Toast and Corpse.

It was perfect.

Almost.

The girls walked up to them, casually standing beside them, and just before Corpse could have the chance to run out of the room, Love clicked the kill button. The killing animation boosted her serotonin so much that she jumped up from her chair in excitement, and clapped her hands above her head. She felt on top of the world.

And then Tina failed the double kill.

The body was reported by Toast.

Love's face fell as she stood by her desk, not understanding what just happened. Toast immediately voted for Love and because her headphones were knocked down from her head, she didn't hear the argument, only saw that everybody – including Tina – voted her out.

Her little purple astronaut flew into space in no time.

„What the fuck!" she yelled as she threw herself in her chair, defeated. It could have been perfect.

She didn't know what hurt more: Tina's betrayal or the fact that her chat spammed her with 'f' and 'rip', having no mercy on her.

CORPSE

Better luck next time

Love

stfu

CORPSE

lmao

fuslie

tina is Brutus