| Chapter 31 |

The four of them were pure chaos.

Love wasn't really the one to be the loudest in the group, she didn't like socializing for that long, and didn't like too many people. But with the right crowd, she was in her element. And Tina was the main reason she was in her element so much.

„You're crazy!" Karl yelled as he watched the two girls wrestle on top of a random bench, trying their best to balance themselves but also trying to shove the other off.

„You've only seen half of it!" Love retorted, which earned a chuckle from Corpse.

The two of them seemed to relax next to each other, now that they have talked about it. Love wanted him to feel relaxed, just hang out with his friends like anybody in their age and just have fun. She didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable just because she kissed him, and if the only way to achieve that was to make a fool out of herself, she would gladly do that.

They sat in the dark parking lot in her car, staring out the window before them. Love could see Tina's frame not that far away, chatting causally with who seemed to be Karl Jacobs. Love didn't know him that well, but Tina and Corpse did, so she was sure he was a great guy.

„Don't be nervous," Love said softly to the man next to her. He seemed like he was ready for a panic attack. „They are your friends. This is a secluded area, and it's late."

„That's not what worries me," he replied, while his eyes scanned the area.

„If anybody comes up to us and makes you uncomfortable, I'll gladly tackle them for you."

It was the first time that she heard a chuckle from him since he sat in her car. And it was the sweetest noise she have ever heard.

„And remember what I told you. If you need a break..."

„Tap you twice," Coprse finished her sentence, earning a warm smile from her.

„Good." she nodded with a satisfied smile on her face.

She reached over to the glove box and pulled out a small, white fabric. Corpse didn't recognize it at first, but as she raised the fabric to her face, he could finally see what it was.

„Why do you need a face mask?" he asked, unsureness thick in his voice as he sent a questioning look to her, his eyes wandering back to the white mask in her hand.

„I told you I'll bring one for you," Love said as she put on her mask.

The white face mask was perfect for her face, it wasn't too big or too small. It only showed her brown eyes and long lashes, enhancing her beauty somehow even more. Her brown waves framed her face perfectly, a few strands clipped back with a small, white, butterfly-shaped hair clip. She wore black cargo pants which seemed to be big for her and a small white cropped hoodie. Her outfit was simple but put together.

And the fact that she was ready to wear a face mask all night just for his comfort, she seemed like a goddess to him.

He couldn't help but stare at her with awe, wishing that he could hug her.

„But..."

„I feel cool, we are matching. This is relationship goals." Love broke him off, and before he could say anything else to her, she was already out of the car.

And he felt that his love for her only grew bigger.

„I'm starving," Tina whined next to Love, as they watched Karl dance to Toxic by Britney Spears. It came from a nearby car, and Karl seemed to enjoy himself more than any of them. Love found him amusing.