Family

Raven and George didn't hesitate to whip their wands out, pointing them out in front of them as they look around for the man who had spoken. Slowly, Raven descended the stairs and stood with her back against her mates, wanting to have his back in case the intruder caught them off guard.

"Calm down, Birdie, it's just us" The second voice made them freeze once again, tears welling in Raven's eyes.

"Sirius?" She sobbed as she looked around frantically, hoping to catch a glimpse of him somewhere, despite thinking that she was somehow losing her mind.

"Over here, sweetheart" this time, it was a woman's voice, one so smooth and warm that could instantly make you relaxed. They followed the voice and the wall by the fireplace and seating area, was filled with portraits. Eight separate portraits with only four who looked familiar, though George could see the uncanny resemblance between his mate and the four unfamiliar figures.

"What the fuck" Raven blurted out, making two of the three women send her disapproving looks for her language, though they could both see the amusement in their eyes. The others chuckled at her blunt reaction, making her lower her head in embarrassment. Whilst George watched his girlfriend in amusement, both of them missed the curious glances those in the portraits sent the handsome man.

"Who are you?" Their heads snapped in their direction, now noticing the curious expressions on all but two of their faces. George opened his mouth to respond but somehow lost the function to speak, in all honesty, he felt intimidated by the five men staring down at him, even though he spent quite a bit of time with two of them at Grimmauld Place.

"This is George Weasley, my mate" Raven announced confidently, wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head against my chest. In an instant, my nerves drifted away and my magic hummed in delight.

"Mate?" A man with round glasses and untamed hair mumbled with wide eyes. Raven and I nodded our heads in unison, making all five men simply stare in disbelief whilst the three females squealed in excitement.

"Now, are you going to tell me who you are?" Raven asked as she crossed her arms over her chest, her tone demanding but polite, making a smile immediately appear on my face. I

"Have you forgotten me already, Prongslett?" Sirius gasped drastically, placing his hand over his heart with a faux hurt expression. I buried my face in the crook of her neck, my shoulders bouncing up and down as I hide my laughter.

"How could I forget you, Siri? You were a pain in my ass since you broke out of Azkaban" Raven teased, making Sirius gasp once again whilst the others laughed in his dispense.

"Hello, cub, Mr Weasley. I hope I don't need any introduction either" Remus greeted with a fond smile, making both young adults smile up at him.

"Hello, Professor-"

"I'm no longer your professor, you may call me Remus" He interrupted with a chuckle, whilst not noticing the shocked looks from the other portraits.

"Moony! How could you? Oh, the portrayal" Our eyes turned to the messy-haired male, whose portrait sat beside Sirius', who was smirking in amusement.

"Oh, be quiet, James" The red-haired woman scolded, though the twitch of her lip showed her amusement.

"James? As in..."

"Hello, sweetheart" James smiled softy at Raven, who was looking up at him with tear-filled eyes. She then turned to the red-haired woman, who was giving a sad but loving smile.

"Mum? Dad?" My eyes widened and my hold on her tightened, hoping to give some sort of comfort.

"My sweet, beautiful, little girl" Lily Potter sobbed, making James walk into her portrait and give her the comfort she desperately needed.