Quidditch

Hi guys sorry for the late update. I'm going to write a longer than usual chapter, and I'm thinking of starting to write in 3rd person opposed to 1st.

Secondly, this book will be coming to an end soon.

Scorpius' hand trailed down Lily's arm, entwining his fingers with hers. His ice blue eyes watched the figure of the boy who helped end his mother's life be taken away.

It seemed that no matter how hard the blonde boy tried, he couldn't get away from his family's dark past. Whether it was a attack on the school, or the awful reporters that constantly pestered him every time he went.

As if sensing the blonde's discomfort, Lily gave his hand a comforting squeeze. Her green eyes peered up at his blue ones, " Come on Scorpius." she said quietly, tugging at his hand trying to led him away from the scene in front of them. For a moment he protested, insisting he needed to watch the boy be taken away, to make sure he couldn't hurt them again. But eventually gave up and allowed his girlfriend to led him back to the Slytherin common room.

The tall blonde sat down on one of the couches, letting out a small sigh. He turned to face the redhead besides him, " I've never even talked to him...yet he persuaded my father to kill my mother. " he said quietly.

Lily's green eyes desperately tried to meet his blue gaze, " I know him." Lily began slowly. It was true, she did know the boy who helped attack their second home. She spent a far amount of time with him in the library, that was until she started talking to Scorpius.

Tyler

That was the dark haired, to angry at the world, boy's name with the dark brown eyes that had dark circles that never disappeared. Like the ones Lily noticed her beloved blonde was developing

"After the death eaters took you he, Tyler, helped me find you. I should've known something was wrong by the way he was acting." She trailed off remembering the day.

Scorpius sighed leaning his head back against the couch, hid blue eyes peering up at the ceiling.

"I was scared Scorpius." Lily whispered leaning back,not looking at the blonde besides her.

Scorpius turned his head to face the redhead, her green eyes glistened and her cheeks already where stained with the tears she had silently shed. " Babe..." He cupped her cheeks in his hands,wiping away her tears with his thumb.

" I thought I was going to lose you." Her voice cracked

Scorpius cut her off before she could say anything else about it with a kiss. Which slowly intensified, once he finally pulled away, Scorpius pressed his forehead against Lily's.

Thankfully the common room was empty for the kiss.

__________________________________________________________________