London

I stood besides Lily in the Great Hall, our hands clasped together. Lily's head rested on my shoulder, as I looked around the now ruined room. We were some of the few students who were still at the school, I was going to stay with Lily's grandparents while my new living arrangement was being made and the school was being repaired.

It had been a little over a week since we had been let out of school, and I had been staying at Arthur and Molly's. They had been completely open to me despite my families history, and had been treating me as if I was their own son. I got up from the table hearing the familar knock Lily and I had came up with. I opened the door,a grin spread across my face. " Come on." She said eagerly taking my hand pulling me out the door. "She already knows,mum wrote to her." Lily explained, taking note for my worried expression.

"We're going to London for the day." I was told in what seemed to be Lily's most exciting  tone. I,had been to London a few times with my mum. My father was against the idea of going to a place "festering with muggles". I slide into the backseat of the Potter's car which was being driven by Ginny,with James in the passenger side looking rather disgusted with me. I sighed knowing they probably would never forgive what had happened before and now.

" 5:30, I except you all back here at 5:30." Ginny told us. We were standing in front of a few large buildings,I nodded in response looking around in awe. James had already gone off on his own,I assume he was meeting someone, and Ginny also had already started going off on her own also.

Lily brought me to some coffee shop,it was hidden away on a cobblestone street,a few other shops lining the alley. When I pushed open the door I saw an unexpected sight.

Justin Bosco.

Lily's grasp tightened in my hand,and I began to feel sick. It seemed no matter how hard I tried to leave behind the bad things,they found their way back into my life. "Let's go somewhere else." I whispered into her ear.

"Malfoy." I heard Justin say,in a almost taunting tone. "And Lily?" This time there was a hint of jealousy. I didn't bother glancing over my shoulder, leading Lily out with me. I felt a hand grab my shoulder ,and I instantly knew it was Justin. "What do you want?" I hissed growing irritated, spinning around to face him. " I always knew you wanted her." He snickered. "I'm surprised you didn't recognize my voice." Justin told me,leaving myself confused. " I mean I did give you this." He said using his wand to poke at one of my fading brusises, "This." he pointed to another. " And whatever dragging you through that horrendous path caused." Justin smirked.

I stared at him,completely lost for words. What had happened not to long ago,the memories I tried to repress coming back. "No..." I whispered. I assumed they arrested everyone,I mean I watched them arrest him. Some kind of wild look spread across Justin's face,there was no way I'd duel him,especially with all the muggles, but I could tell that's what he wanted. My ice blue eyes met his steady dark brown before I turned away from him,leading Lily out the door.

I walked quickly down the sidewalk,trying to get away from there as fast as I possibly could in the crowded street. "Scorpius...Scorpius....Scorp,slow down." Lily said stopping,causing me to. I spun on my heel to face her," What? " I asked trying to hide my irritation,letting go of her hand. Her green eyes tried to met my gaze,but I looked away. " What?!" I asked again. "Are we even going to talk about what happened back the-" I caught her off. " No. We won't. Not now, not ever." I replied cooly,I just rather push all of this behind me. I heard a frustrated sigh escape Lily's lips and her mumble "You have got to be joking." Carrying out the word "you".

After our encounter with Justin, Lily was unusually quiet even with my attempts at conversation. " Lily,how 'bout we go on that." I said pointing at a metal contraption,with a car that you were strapped into and you were taken on a fast ride on the tracks. No response. "Lily?" I asked looking at her,as I stopped walking. "Huh?" Was all I got in response." Are you okay?" I asked,maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh earlier. "Yeah...I'm fine. " She replied slowly with a small nod. I stared at her, but decided against pushing the subject anymore, taking one last glance at the ride."You know, it's 5. We better head back." Lily said quietly, I nodded taking a glance at my watch.

I laid sprawled out in my bed, " Come in. " I called out to the knock at the door. I was expecting Molly or even maybe Arthur, but it was Lily. I watched the her she down at the edge of my bed and I got up, closing the door most of the way. "Before you say anything Scorpius,we are going to talk about Justin. " She insisted,her eyes flickered across my face looking for any expression. I sighed sitting down besides her,she was right. "Fine." I grunted looking down at my hands.

And we did,we talked for awhile before deciding on telling Harry what we had discovered.

Apparently,according to Harry, Justin had escaped before being arrested and the DeathEater they arrested was someone else . But they had been looking for Justin,who seemed to drop off the face of the Earth, and sent him to Azkaban along with...my father.