Meltdown

I stood in the moist bathroom, gripping the sink as I stared at the figure in the mirror. My knuckles white. Why'd she chose him? Justin was disgusting, always going after the younger girls so they'd do certain things with him. While Lily as a 5th year  , Justin was a 7th year. My robe was discarded in the corner, my tie loosened around my neck. I was breathing rather heavy, and it seemed like my reflection found it funny.

  Pulling my wand out of my pocket, I grit my teeth. " Expluso . " I hissed causing the mirror the explode into tiny pieces of glass. I leaned my head against the damp cobblestone wall, my blonde locks painted to my forehead with sweat. My ice blue eyes stared at the floor, red mixed in with the water. I shakily put my hand out in front of me, the adrenaline no longer there as I felt the pain of the gash. It was somewhat deep going from my pinky to my thumb, going across my palm.

  I sat on one of the cots, my hand had been wrapped in gauze. I had been asked how it happened and naturally I lied. My robe was still in the bathroom and my once white shirt was not dotted with red.

      I sighed running my fingers through my hair. The halls were vacant, the prefects and 1st years long gone. I was busy looking at my hand when I ran into her. " Scorpius ? " I heard her say. I looked up seeing her worried expression. Her pale hand brought my injured one up to look at it. Brows furrowed, her green eyes met my blue ones. " What happened? " I pulled my hand down to my side.  I clenched my jaw before pushing past her, walking towards the dungeons where the Slytherin common room and dorms where. I didn't bother glancing over my shoulder, but I knew she was staring at me. I heard her footsteps fastly approach me, " Scorpius Malfoy! " She said rather sternly. God she was just like how my father described her mother to be. " What."  I hissed glancing sideways at her. I heard her sigh obviously frustrated, causing myself to smirk.  " I happened to get cut for your information Ms.Potter." I replied walking down the steps and with that I was in our common room leaving her once again.

   That was the last I saw of Lily for the first week of school, assuming she was spending her time with Justin. Just think about him made me want to vomit. I recall seeing them on one of the couches, Lily reading while Justin clearly flirted with other girls inches away from his girlfriend who was oblivious to anything around her. Justin, to put it kindly, is a prick.

  It was the first Saturday of school and our first Hogsmeade trip. I sat in the infirmary waiting for Madame Pomfrey to put new wrapping on my hand. That's when the red headed Potter I grew to like walked in. " Excuse me, Madame Pomfrey? " She asked in a quiet polite voice. I watched the two as Madame Pomfrey's attention went from me to her, whatever it was must've been important. " I ran into one of those bloody doors, you know. " I heard Lily say in a hushed voice. That I doubted.