The girl

I sat sandwiched between Lily and one of her obnoxious mates. I glanced sidewalks at the red head, who's cheeks were a pale shade of pink. Was it me that did that. " So... Scorpius any girls in particular you fancy ?" Lily friend,who was sitting opposite of us, inquired carrying out the o in so. I clenched my jaw. " Not in particular." I said forcing a smile,lying through my teeth. Out of the corner of my blue eyes I saw Lily's smile fall. " I'm going to find the sweets cart, no use in sitting here and waiting. " I announced. Lily looked up, a small smile played on her lips. " I'll join you, I need to stop by Albus' compartment anyways." The red head said standing up.

We successfully found the cart in no time. Lily and I didn't say much, and in all honesty it was rather awkward. " This is his compartment. " She said quietly. I nodded glancing in, " Should I wait or-" she cut me off. " No." Was all she said leaving me. I stood in the middle of the narrow compartment,alone. I bit my bottom lip as I walked past. LilyandJustin. Justin Bosco, Slytherin Quidditch captain. I watched as they gave each other a quick kiss and that was enough for me.

I opened the compartment sorting, handing out the various sweets before settling in my spot. " Where's Lily? " The rather obnoxious friend, Meg asked. Octavian laid in my lap as I took my moleskin notebook and quill. " In Albus' compartment." I said shortly.

Upon arriving to Hogwarts, I gathered my belongs and left the girls behind. They were rather annoying telling me, as if I cared, about all the boys they fancied. Everything else was a blur, finding a carriage and the sortings , along with the usual speech. None of it I cared about, I sat with my mates but it was like I was sitting alone. I was in my own little world eating, before I saw them. Lily and Justin, as all over each other as they could get in front of everyone. I stood up and walked out of the Great Hall, my cloak the last thing anyone saw as I made my way to the bathroom.