Month

It had been a month since the ... incident. Justin was no longer a student of Hogwarts, after being expelled after McGonagall learned about his doing to Lily. Lily, hasn't as much glanced at me. I tried numerous times to get her to talk to me. We both were on the quidditch team, Albus taking over the captain position. You'd think us both being chasers there'd had to be some communication. But no, Lily made it clear and we still won games.

  It was late on a Friday night, I was in the library in my usual corner the only light was that from the lantern besides me. I had just finished my work and I was walking down one of the dark rows of bookshelves, lantern held at my side. Someone without a lantern ran into my shoulder. " Oh god, I'm so sorry." I heard the person say. I held the lantern out, and saw Lily. I thought it had been her. She was rambling about something looking down at her books, and the minute she looked up she stopped. Her green eyes peered up at me, " Scorpius." She said somewhat shakily.

It took every ounce of self control I had, to not kiss her. 

I gave her a weak smile, " Hey." I said quietly.

LILYPOV

Oh my god.

Out of all the people I could run into it was him.

I missed him.

Sure we didn't talk much but I still missed him.

" Hey. " I heard him say quietly. I didn't say anything. I watched as his free hand lifted up one of my books. " Herbology." He said with a goofy grin which caused my small smile to grow. I watched him take the load from my arms and sit right down on the ground . I chucked looking down at the platinum blonde. I joined him on the ground, looking through the books as he explained each page.

Thisisjusta filler chapter. I'mplanningonupdatingoneortwomoretimestoday.