Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two; WrestleMania XXX

Laniyah joined the Anoa'i family and her sister, London at WrestleMania XXX, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana to support Joe.

For Laniyah, it would the first time she was in the same room as some of Joe's family members since their break up and also after the last time she fought Galina, who wasn't present but Joelle was.

Seven matches were contested on the event's card, including one on the Pre-Show.

The Pre-show match was a Fatal 4-Way tag team elimination match for the WWE Tag Team Championship which saw The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) defeated Los Matadores (Diego and Fernando) (with El Torito), The Real Americans (Cesaro and Jack Swagger) (with Zeb Colter) and RybAxel (Curtis Axel and Ryback).

In the opening bout, Daniel Bryan defeated Triple H to qualify for the triple threat main event match. Since Bryan won, he was added to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match later that night

The third match of night was a Six-man tag team match where The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) defeated Kane and The New Age Outlaws (Billy Gunn and Road Dogg)    .

Laniyah's throat was hurting from how much she was cheering and clapping for The Shield. London spent most of the match laughing at Laniyah, calling her a competitive wifey.

In other prominent matches, 31-man André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal for the Memorial Trophy which Cesaro won by last eliminating Big Show. John Cena defeated Bray Wyatt and Brock Lesnar defeated The Undertaker to end his undefeated streak at WrestleMania.

The event also saw the WWE Divas Championship defended on the main card, which was the first and only time it was contested for at WrestleMania.

AJ Lee defeated Aksana, Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, Cameron, Emma, Eva Marie, Layla, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes, Summer Rae, and Tamina Snuka by submission.

The event ended with a Triple threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, where Daniel Bryan defeated Batista and defending champion Randy Orton by submission to become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

"Oh, this was so fun, I didn't know watching wrestling could be so entertaining," London said as she and Laniyah walked around backstage.

"What? Haven't you been to any of Matt's wrestling shows?" Laniyah asked London.

London shook her head no.

"No, I haven't, he doesn't want me traveling since he's working for multiple companies but I want to go to one," London answered.

"Oh, Girl, the independent circuit, is a different kind of entertainment, I'm not sure you can handle it," Laniyah told her sister.

"I've seen some of the independent circuit matches on YouTube and honestly, I don't think Matt needs to be wrestling anymore," London said with a hint of concern in her voice.

Laniyah gave her sister a sad smile.

"What's wrong, London?" Laniyah asked London.

London sighed.

"You know back in January, he was hospitalized due to congestive heart failure and atrial fibrillation. I found out his congestive heart failure was related to weight gain as he struggled with a chronic knee injury that also caused his hip issues. I don't know what to do, Laniyah, I know how much he loves wrestling but I don't want him to lose his life because of poor health," London said.

Laniyah gave London a side hug.

"Talking is a good way to show that you care, London. Ask how he's feeling, simply say, "How are you?". You have a baby on the way so keeping things to yourself can drive you both apart and can be damaging to your own health. If you are worried about burdening Matt with your own emotions, tell him. You're engaged to become life partners and you can't do life together if he's dead, Lo. You guys need to communicate with each other. It's likely to take more than one conversation to improve things but he needs to know how you feel and the changes he needs to make to be around for you and his kids," Laniyah explained.

London nods.

"You're right, I just don't want to be so overbearing to him," London said.

"With the way his health is, you need to be overbearing but also understanding, okay. Just talk to him and try to show that you've heard what he's saying, that you've understood and that you empathise with his feelings. Be a team," Laniyah said.

"I hope you're listening the advice you're dishing out, Laniyah," London said.

Laniyah rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I am and that's why I'm giving you advice because we both deserve to be happy for a long time, not on just borrowed time," Laniyah said.

"So, no divorce?" London asked Laniyah.

"No divorce," Laniyah answered.