Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Three; Continuous

When Ashley and Laniyah met, they had an instant connection and they had been friends ever since until recently. When Laniyah got back with Joe, it caused Ashley and Laniyah to become distant.

Ashley won't admit it but she was jealous of Joe's new role in Laniyah's life and felt that he was taking her best friend away from her.

And it didn't help that Ashley was going through a messy divorce and felt like Laniyah wasn't there for her because she kept being up under Joe all the time.

She also didn't like the things that Laniyah did during her drama with Galina. She felt like Laniyah was so evil during that time.

Yes, it was petty of her to make a fake page and spread lies about Laniyah but she was angry and wanted her hurt without them ending up in a physical fight.

Now, she's finally confronting Laniyah about everything and she's laughing in her face. Ashley was pissed.

"Oh, so, he knows everything," Ashley repeated.

"Yup, I don't know what you thought you knew about my situation but my husband knows everything I've done. It looks like you've been talking to Galina, so you're even more fake to me because instead of coming to ask me; you chose to believe her and help her spread lies about me," Laniyah said.

"She said things that I agree that you would do. You've always been a combative female, so, why wouldn't you do the things she accused you of," Ashley said.

Laniyah glared at Ashley.

"You sound bitter, Ashley, get everything off your chest, boo," Laniyah said.

"So, you aren't going to admit your wrongdoings?" Ashley asked.

"I did nothing wrong. The DNA test results come out negative but we found out that there was a mistake with the lab results. How is that my fault? I didn't do anything wrong," Laniyah answered.

Ashley kept talking about how Laniyah was wrong for what she did, but it sounded like she was just saying everything that Galina blamed on Laniyah, so Laniyah finally understood that Ashley and Galina are friends now, and Galina sent Ashley to do her dirty work.

"Okay, see now I understand everything. You teamed up with that hoe out of jealousy, okay," Laniyah told her as she put her hand in Ashley's face.

Ashley shoved Laniyah's hand down, "Don't put your hand in my face," Ashley said.

"Okay, I'll just put my fist in your face," Laniyah said as she punched Ashley in the face.

Ashley jumped up, kicked off her shoes, and slapped Laniyah on the head, Laniyah latched on to Ashley's hair and started punching her in the head, repeatedly.

"Since you want to be Galina's sidekick you can get your ass beat too," Laniyah said as she slammed Ashley against the wall.

London peeped that they had started fighting and ran over. Ashley was getting jumped and she did not care about what anyone had to say.

London grabbed Ashley's hair and started decking her in the face. Ashley did not stand a chance against Laniyah and London. She kept screaming as they punched her all over her face.

"Fake ass hoe," London muttered as they jumped Ashley.

Ashley was screaming as she struggled to swing at both of them.

"Get off of me!" Ashley screamed.

The guys came out due to the noise. Shouting, mostly. Joe watched as he heard threats and accusations, and a lot of cursing.

"Why are y'all standing there? Stop them before the poor girl ends up in the hospital," Louella said.

"Nah, let them fight," Joe said.

The fight continued for a few more minutes until Joe and Matthew stopped it.

"That bitch is team Galina, my own best friend switched up on me," Laniyah said as Brittish took Ashley to her car.

Joe shook his head.

"I told you she was no good," Joe said.

Joe had warned Laniyah multiple times about Ashley and her snake ways but she didn't listen. Now Ashley had shown her ass and made Laniyah look stupid.

"I trusted that bitch," Laniyah said.

"Calm down. Just breathe," Laken told her.

"That bitch ain't shit!" London exclaimed.