Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two; A Quick Skip

Laniyah frowned. Joe had just informed her that the triplets would have to stay in the NICU for about a month or so.

Although she knew this would happen, she just didn't want that to be her reality. She wanted to be given a clean bill of health and take her babies home.

They had no choice. Laniyah was overwhelmed and not quite sure of what to think. She was sleep-deprived-yet-adrenaline-fueled. Joe told her to focus on what she could: naming their babies.

Laniyah nods.

"Okay," Laniyah said.

Joe wheeled Laniyah first to Baby A who was a boy. Laniyah immediately teared up. She wanted so badly to reach out and touch him but she couldn't.

"He looks so much like our boys," Laniyah told Joe.

"He has their lungs too. He's the strongest of the three," Joe said.

Laniyah smiled, before looking over at Baby B who was also a boy.

She and Joe named the boys before moving on to their youngest.

"Saniyah. That's our Saniyah," Laniyah told Joe as soon as she saw Baby C.

"Saniyah," Joe repeated.

"Her middle name is Lisa," Laniyah said.

"Saniyah Lisa, that's perfect," Joe told her.

-

WWE Star Roman Reigns Confirms He and Wife Laniyah Anoa'i Welcomed Triplets

Triple the trouble! Roman Reigns confirmed that he and Laniyah Anoa'i secretly welcomed triplets two months ago.

The WWE star revealed on Twitter that their little ones are now "finally able to go home after two months in the NICU."

Reigns announced in October 2022 that his wife was pregnant. "Is eight kids enough?," the Florida native told People at the time. "I swear we can't have a singleton."

The couple previously welcomed twin sons in 2016, and another set of twins in 2020, joining their daughter, Joelle.

Reigns and Anoa'i tied the knot in June 2003.

-

Tonight, Laniyah's mom, Laken was having a small group of people over for dinner to show off her new backyard which had an outdoor kitchen and a bigger pool. Laniyah knew a few of her family members would be there plus some of Joe's family and friends as Laken had extended the invitation to them as well.

Laniyah was not sure about leaving her babies at home but Joe convinced her that she needed a little break.

Laniyah and Joe arrived at Laken's house and London immediately pulled her to the side.

"What's up?" Laniyah asked her sister.

"Just a heads up, but Ashley is here," London told Laniyah.

Laniyah rolled her eyes.

"I did not leave my newborn babies to come here for drama. Who invited her?" Laniyah asked. S

She was annoyed. Ashley was one of her good friends almost like a best friend to her but when the drama with Galina started getting crazy, this fake page popped up talking shit about Laniyah.

Everyone was confused about the page claiming to be Galina but it was later revealed that it was Ashley behind the page. At the time, Laniyah had just found out that she was pregnant so she ignored it but now she's not pregnant anymore.