Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine; Fall In Love

Laniyah moved around the kitchen, cooking breakfast while her mind was speeding. She knew Joe would soon wake up and see that she was not in bed with him.

Laniyah had woken up early to come downstairs and cook breakfast for the kids since it was their first day back to school after winter break.

She picked up her phone and checked the time, it read 6 am.

She placed her phone back down on the counter and sighed quietly, "They'll be up soon," She thought to herself.

Laniyah turned off the stove and got ready to plate up the meal when Joe walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen with a deep frown on his face.

"We already know what you're about to say, Joe, but I had to cook for my babies today, okay," Laniyah said as Joe shook his head.

"Good morning," Joe said as he grabbed the plates from Laniyah's hands.

Relocating to the table in the kitchen nook, Laniyah places the spoons and forks on the side of the plates as Joe sets them on the table.

"Cooking breakfast better had been the only thing you did this morning," Joe said.

"Of course," Laniyah said as she took a seat on Joe's lap. "I promise I'm following your rules but it's their first day back to school after winter break, baby. I needed to cook for them," Laniyah told Joe.

"I'll let this slide but don't push it, Laniyah," Joe said.

Laniyah smiled.

Joelle entered the kitchen.

"Good morning. I hope y'all are not getting nasty at the kitchen table?" Joelle asked as she scrunched her face, watching as Joe wrapped his arms around Laniyaj and laid his head on her chest as Laniyah started playing with his hair.

"Girl, hush," Joe said.

Joelle took a seat at the kitchen table.

"Good morning, Jojo, where's chichi?" Laniyah asked her as she pushed a piece of Joelle's hair behind her ear.

Chichi whose real name is Chimere, is London's daughter who is the same age as Joelle. The two girls often spend time together so they are very close. London let Chichi sleep over so she and Joelle could go to school together in the morning.

"She's doing her hair," Joelle answered.

"Okay, well, eat up," Laniyah said.

Liked by keke, reneepaquette, marysemizanin, and 503,324 otherslalaniyah ❤️View all 3,831 commentstrinity_fatu He let you out the house! Finally!lalaniyah @trinity_fatu Girl, only because he's with me 😭trinity_fatu @lalaniyah I'm sick of him 🤣jo...

lalaniyah ❤️
View all 3,831 comments
trinity_fatu He let you out the house! Finally!
lalaniyah @trinity_fatu Girl, only because he's with me 😭
trinity_fatu @lalaniyah I'm sick of him 🤣
jonathanfatu @trinity_fatu @lalaniyah 😂😂
romanreigns What are y'all laughing about?🤨@jonathanfatu @trinity_fatu @lalaniyah
jonathanfatu @romanreigns you 🙃
keke You are gorgeous
thebriebella 😍
reneepaquette 💣
marysemizanin The girls are out💥
franciaraisa Always looking 🔥

"Joe, baby, can you move this mirror?" Laniyah asked as she was on her knees on the bed and taking selfies, as she listens to music that hypes her up.

Joe walks out of the bathroom and rolls his eyes. Laniyah points to the spot where she wants the mirror. He doesn't say anything but moves the mirror where Laniyah wants it.

"Thank you, baby," Laniyah said as she blows him a kiss.

Fall In Love by Popcaan starts playing. Laniyah let out a squeal before she got off the bed and lets the music wash over her.

Uhh
She said it name love at first sight
Love at first sight
Why dont ya see mi last night

Joe smiling like a little kid in a candy shop walked out of the closet and got behind Laniyah.

Althoug Joe didn't like to dance in public, he never missed a chance to dance with Laniyah. Like she was the only one who could get him to dance. He loved slow whining with Laniyah.

Ay
She seh, she can't get over mi
And mi cyaa get over she
Anyhow

Laniyah started whining into Joe, her ass pressing against his groin. Joe's hands grab her waist as he rolled his hips to match her rhythm.

Joe laughs. "This the song that got you pregnant," Joe said as Laniyah bends over as much as her stomach will let her and whined.

Ah wa mek yuh a wine up pon me so
Gyal, mi fall in love
Mi wi buy yuh a ticket to Barbados
Gyal mi fall in love
Gyal yo' pretty likkle pussy have mi coming back
It have mi coming back
It ah mi comforter
Mi lovelyq

As the song played, Laniyah moved seductively to the beat before looking her shoulder at Joe.

"That's why we barely listen to it," Laniyah said with a chuckle.

Anyhow
The way how yo' wine yuh a turn mi on
Lift up yo mini skirt when yo see the dan
Hot skull mi name mi no silly tom
Bend over like Serena a Wimbledon
Tek off yo' G string fi the Sunderland
Matter a fact mek wi mek a Sunderland

"Squeeze up yo' breast in a any land," Laniyah sang along with the song.