Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Thirty-Five; When London Attacks

Things had finally died down between Laniyah, Joe, and Galina. After a few weeks, Joe and Galina had settled out of court and Galina had apologized for everything and their beef was squashed. Laniyah thought with Galina out of her life that things would finally be peaceful.

But turns out that was a lie because Ashley picked up where Galina left off and added London to the mix by spreading rumors about London around the city and their inner circle. London was beyond enraged. Ashley made some messy accusations like how London's home was foreclosed.

Of course, everyone knew the real reason why London moved homes but London was livid that Ashley was running her mouth about her life.

Ashley had truly made an enemy out of London.

Laniyah goes to check on London. London then unloads on Laniyah about Ashley talking smack about London and her husband and all the drama.

Laniyah shows London the screenshots she got from Galina. London erupts into a volcano of cursing and bleeping, and London and Laniyah agree that they need to have a sit down with Galina.

Laniyah can't be sure, but if she had to guess, she thinks that Ashley was the one to stir the pot and put a battery in Galina's back to beef with Laniyah from the beginning.

"Okay, I get it. We jumped you but did you die like bitch, come on," London ranted to Laniyah.

Laniyah shook her head.

"Maybe, Ashley had insides with us from the beginning and used Galina to do her dirty work so she could keep her hands clean because this is too much," Laniyah said.

London gave Laniyah a look.

"I told you that bitch was a snake from the start but it's okay because I'm going to end her life once and for all," London said.

"What does Matt think about all of this?" Laniyah asked London.

London let out a chuckle.

"His words exactly, 'Beat her ass until she forgets how to say your name' like he is team beat a hoe up and no fucks given," London answered.

Laniyah giggled.

"I love how he rides for you," Laniyah said.

London scoffed at the tone of Laniyah's words.

"Joe rides for you too," London said.

Laniyah sighed.

"Don't get me wrong, Joe does have my back but it's different from you and Matt. In the beginning, Joe was always like be the bigger person, is this the example you want to set for your kids, you know I'm like hey you met me like this why are you trying to change me. He didn't get so ride or die or fuck these bitches up until the drama started involving him, you get it," Laniyah explained to London.

London nods.

"I get it. I think Matt and Joe are just two different people. Matt is more street and Joe is more sheltered so of course, they have different views on how to handle things, but you have a good man, and don't let no petty little thoughts or other people's relationships make you look at him differently," London tells Laniyah.

"I know, but sometimes I can't help thinking maybe if Joe had reacted differently from the start this drama wouldn't be going on still," Laniyah said.

London knew she had to change their topic before Laniyah starts going deep into analyzing her relationship with Joe and possibly starting a problem with him over things from the past.