Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four: October of 2022

[A|N: This chapter and the rest of the story going forward is set in 2022.]

Who is Roman Reigns' Wife?

Published 10/2/2022, 2:00 PM EST

There's not one who doesn't know Roman Reigns. He is The Tribal Chief, and acknowledging him is an absolute must if one wants to be a part of the WWE Universe.

But, while many know about the Glorious Reigns, not much is said about his wife, Laniyah Yandall Anoai. It's time to know The Tribal Chief's wife and acknowledge her!

Laniyah has been seen multiple times at WWE events like the Hall of Fame ceremony and other charity events.

Who is Laniyah Yandall Anoai?

Roman Reigns' wife, Laniyah Yandall, was born on May 21, 1987 in Pensacola.

From the time she was in school, Laniyah Yandall started taking part in athletics. In fact, she won multiple medals and awards during her school and college days. Among these achievements are regional titles in long jump and triple jump events during their sophomore, junior, and senior years at school. She competed internationally for the United States, primarily in the 400-meter sprint.

A six-time Olympic champion and an eight-time U.S. national champion, Laniyah was a formidable competitor throughout her career. Following an injury at the U.S. Olympic trials, Laniyah retired from the sport and subsequently became an entrepreneur, known for her beauty and fashion lines.

Laniyah has made her first appearance on Forbes' World Billionaires List in 2017, after her wealth increased considerably in recent years. According to Forbes, Laniyah is worth $3.9 billion.

Laniyah's father is a Black Nova Scotian and Dominican with a small amount of Irish ancestry while her mother is Black Nova Scotian, Samoan, Jamaican, and Haitian.

Her mother is a United States district judge of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida, while her father is a 3× NBA champion former professional basketball player and coach, who later became a politician and is serving as the 58th Mayor of Pensacola.

Laniyah has six older siblings: Lukas Jr., Laasya, Lex, Leo, Lia, and London.

Her grandfather Philo Johnson is an American lawyer who served a Senior United States district judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.

Former professional wrestler Rocky Johnson is her cousin making his son, Dwayne Johnson and his daughter, Toya Johnson, Laniyah's second cousins.

How did Laniyah Yandall Anoai met Roman Reigns?

Laniyah and Roman grew up together in Pensacola and even attended Georgia Institute of Technology together.

Even when she was in college, she continued to work with the athletics team. On the other hand, The Tribal Chief was a part of the football team.

The duo married in 2003. Currently, the happy couple are parents of five children: a daughter, Joelle Anoa'i born in 2008. Following that, the couple became parents to twin boys in 2016, and another set of twins in 2020.

Laniyah is focused more on parenting and her family as their family increases. Therefore, she isn't as active on social media as she used to be. However, she shares a good relationship with The Usos and others in Roman Reigns' family, and even with some individuals in WWE.

lalaniyah and romanreigns

Liked by trinity_fatu, jonathanfatu, uceyjucey, and 978,900 otherslalaniyah Here we go again! #thirdsetoftwinsView all 5,868 comments romanreigns The tribal chief never misses😉trinity_fatu at this point you and @romanreigns are the Anoai dynasty ...

lalaniyah Here we go again! #thirdsetoftwins
View all 5,868 comments
romanreigns The tribal chief never misses😉
trinity_fatu at this point you and @romanreigns are the Anoai dynasty with all these kids
lalaniyah @trinity_fatu 😭I really think he wants his last name to live on forever at this point because how many times can we keep having twins😫
thenikkibella yay! More twins! Matteo needs to visit his friends soon.
lalaniyah @thenikkibella yes he does.
thebriebella what position are you guys doing to keep having twins lol
tobemiro Congratulations 🎉
londoninthecity Girl bye! You lied to me!
lalaniyah @londoninthecity 😫🤣 I said I didn't know yet I never lied. I was praying it was just one baby.
toyajohnson Are y'all going for a world record or something because I'm not babysitting seven kids @lalaniyah but congratulations ❤️
lalaniyah @toyajohnson girl you'll watch my babies and that's that but thank you 💜
tamaranoai ❤️❤️❤️😫❤️😫❤️❤️❤️
drmelrose Another set of twins for me to deliver
lalaniyah @drmelrose yes! My favorite ob-gyn💗

WWE's Roman Reigns and Wife Laniyah Yandall Anoai Reveals Is Pregnant with 3rd Set of Twins

Roman Reigns and Laniyah Anoai announced in on Instagram that Laniyah is pregnant with twins.

"Here we go again! #thirdsetoftwins," Laniyah captioned the post of her growing baby bump.

Roman commented, "The tribal chief never misses😉," in response to the pregnancy announcement.

The Big Dog is already the proud father of five children - including a daughter and two sets of twin boys - but is set to see his brood expand to seven.

The odds of having three sets of twins naturally are a massive 1.4 million to one.

Congratulations to the Tribal chief and his wife!