Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Thirty-Seven; November 2023

It's been a tense couple of months, London met up with Laken, Laniyah, and Duffey to inform them of her decision to end her beef with Ashley, who recently apologized to London for their drama.

Of course, the beef only officially ended when London took Ashley to court and sued her in a civil lawsuit that London won and Ashley had to pay her five million dollars and apologize publicly for all the lies and trouble for caused.

"At this point, she apologized publicly for what she put our family through because of her jealousy and I just don't care to keep fighting with her like, she is such bad vibes. I guess what I'm trying to say is that my mental health and peace is worth way more," London said.

But as London made it clear to Laken, Laniyah, and Duffey, "I accept her apology because I was over the situation. Not for any other reason, if she acts up again, trust me I will drag her ass," She said.

After that Laniyah and Duffey got into a small argument but quickly apologized to each other for the choice of poor words that they chose to communicate with each other.

"Oh Lord, I was scared a fight was going to break out between y'all," Laken said, holding her chest.

London waved her off. "They just need to learn how to communicate with each other better," London said.

After that Duffey invited them to a winery since she was planning on launching a wine.

"That's amazing, I'll be there," Laken said.

Later that day, Laniyah was home when Joe returned from Saudi Arabia. She told him about London and Ashley squashing their beef.

"That's a relief, I'm ready for peace for this family," Joe said.

"I think we've had enough drama that we can have a peaceful and quiet year for next year," Laniyah said.

Joe nods.

Laniyah paces around the kitchen. "So, I was thinking for Christmas, we take our family to Aspen," Laniyah said.

"Aspen?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, the kids were talking about seeing snow so I thought that could be a great place for them to experience a snowy Christmas," Laniyah explained.

"You know we don't do good with the cold, now you want to add snow into it," Joe said.

"It'll be fun," Laniyah said.

Joe sighed.

"Fine," Joe said, pointing his finger at her. "But you have to convince everyone else on your own," He added.

"What happened to we are a team?" Laniyah asked him.

"We are a team on everything else but this one is all you, Miss Aspen," Joe answered.

Laniyah pursed her lips.

"Whatever, it's going to be so much fun that you're gonna want to take credit for it. Watch," Laniyah said.

Joe chuckled.

"Not likely," Joe said.

lalaniyah
1,204 Posts 16.7M Followers 100 Following
Laniyah Yandall Anoa'i
Athlete
@ lalaniyah
A six-time Olympic champion.
🔗www.allurebeauty.com and 2 others

Liked by trinity_fatu, sanyarichiross, nickiminaj, jadecargill, and 765,244 otherslalaniyah Face so pretty b**ches wish they could slice me 😊✨View all 8,474 commentsnickiminaj 😍😍😍😍trinity_fatu 🔥🧡jadecargill 😋sanyarichiross ❤️😍

lalaniyah Face so pretty b**ches wish they could slice me 😊✨
View all 8,474 comments
nickiminaj 😍😍😍😍
trinity_fatu 🔥🧡
jadecargill 😋
sanyarichiross ❤️😍

Laniyah parked her car and got out. She looked around the parking lot of the park, you know checking her surroundings before heading to the entrance of the park.

After running into Galina at a local fashion show event, Galina asked Laniyah to meet her at the park so they could talk. Laniyah didn't know what Galina wanted to talk about but she agreed to meet her.

"Hello, Laniyah," Galina said as she stood up from the bench.

Laniyah walks over to her. "How are you doing?" Laniyah asked.

"I'm fine. How are you?" Galina replied.

"Okay, shall we start?" Laniyah asked her.

"Let's have a fresh conversation," Galina answered.

"Well, there's good fresh air out here," Laniyah said.

"Let's walk," Galina said.

"Okay," Laniyah said.

They started walking down a path in the park. It's silent for a minute until Galina speaks. "Thank you for coming out," Galina said.

It's so painfully awkward. Laniyah didn't why Galina wanted to meet with her. "And thank you for the invite," Laniyah said as she moved a piece of her hair away from her face.

Galina has had a come-to-Jesus moment. That has to be it. She must have had a huge awakening or something that she has trying to have a conversation with Laniyah. The woman she fought several times. Or maybe this was a setup and a group of bitches would jump out of the bushes and jump Laniyah. Laniyah looked around.

"These last few years have been a stressful situation for all of us and I know you're not my biggest fan of mine but I want to make things right. I'm in therapy and my therapist suggested that I talk to you,"

Laniyah was shocked and appalled. Stressful doesn't begin to describe the bullshit that Galina put Laniyah and her family through with her sidekick Ashley.

"What you did and said about me was nothing but lies and you caused a lot of pain, Galina," Laniyah said as they continued walking. "I understand what your therapist is trying to do but do you honestly believe that you deserve that kind of grace from me?" Laniyah asked Galina.

"Let's clear it up," Galina answered.

Laniyah sighed.

"Let's get this conversation over with so you can get your little gold star in therapy," Laniyah said.

"That was petty," Galina said.

[A|N: Short update. I have no idea what to do with this book but I squashed the drama for now.]