1: I can't let u go anymore

Trigger warning: contain mature content
Please read at your own risk. Thank!

"Do you know how sexy you are?" Vegas. 

Vegas whispers to the person under him which sends a shiver down the other. What are they doing? Who is the other person?

"You shouldn't have lied to me, Pete. You know I hate liars right?" Vegas asks in a cold dark tone, like that of a monster growling at its prey.

" I-I know" Pete answered in a stammering voice.

" hen why are u lying?" Vegas, his voice still dark and cold.

After not hearing an answer, Vegas becomes impatient his eye filled with rage. What does Pete lie about? What make Vegas so angry? 

"Answer me, Pete," Vegas said in a demanding tone. Demanding so much that the other dare not to disobey.

"I have no intention of lying to you" Pete answered. His voice is shaking.

After hearing an answer with was not satisfying to Vegas. 

"You are such a naughty boy Pete," Vegas said in a mocking tone. His voice still dark as he continues the words send shiver down to Pete. "Do you know that a naughty boy will get punished?" 

Pete did not answer knowing that no matter how much he explain or protest Vegas will never listen to him because he was now beyond mad.

With that thought and with Pete in a drunk state he nodded.

"Right. A naughty boy will get punish and you will take it like a good boy" Vegas continue with a satisfying tone as Pete nod agreement.

"Then shall we start?" Vegas

"Umm" Pete

With that answer Vegas thrust all the way in into Pete. Actually everything was already prepare, Vegas just want to make sure Pete know he is wrong that he admitted his mistake.

"T-that hurt let me go" Pete said his voice full of pain. His hand wanted to push Vegas backward and broke free unfortunately his hands was handcuffed with leather cuffs to the head bed. 

After knowing he can't move freely Pete look up to see that his hand is handcuff. He use all his strength to make his free his hand but to no use. Vegas is still inside Pete seeing that made him please.

"Don't bother trying it won't work. Save your strength for this" After saying that Vegas pull out and thrusts into Pete which gains a loud moan from Pete. He continues to move mercilessly, continue to fuck him hard.

One hand grabs Pete cock making a movement that gives him pleasure. Vegas bends down to suck and bite Pete's neck leaving a purple teeth mark, he then continue to Pete's collarbone down to his nipple, Vegas bite and keeps sucking until he draws blood. Vegas cock was still inside Pete thrusting in and out, his hand still grabbing Pete's cock moving.

"Fuck, you are driving me crazy," Vegas said in a frustrating voice. The sight of Pete moaning, his fair skin, him tied up naked on Vegas' bed under Vegas' body, his mark on Pete's body, everything drives Vegas crazy.

"Let me go y-you asshole" Pete's tone comes out with pain, anger, and pleasure. Despite hating this situation, at the same time, he also likes it. He likes the way Vegas is inside him, dominant as fuck.

"Ahh-Ahhh" Pete's moan echoes in the room, the sound that pleases Vegas the most. Pete's moan makes Vegas lose control, he only tries to hold back for the past 30 minutes because Pete is drunk, and he is afraid that Pete will get hurt. 

But now his surroundings become nothing, all his focus is on Pete's face and body. After a moment of staring, he continue to fuck him, Vegas kiss Pete lips with hunger and yearning of pleasure. Pete open his mouth allow Vegas to enter and the kiss that intense turn into a gentle and sweet one.

"Ahhh-Ahhhh--uhhhh uumm Ahh" They both moan from pleasure until they reach the climax and cum together.

Vegas  pulled his cock out and stare down at the pass out person beneath him with unknown expression. He wiped Pete tear away from his eye. After staring at him, he said 

"I don't think I can let you go, not anymore" he then kiss Pete forehead and lips. After clean and change Pete clothes, Vegas hug him and sink into a sleep.

Hello guys! This is my first novel I know it bad. I had read a lot of Vegaspete fanfic and it inspired me to write one. 

If you have any comment please don't hesitate to tell me I will try my best to re-correct it. Thanks!