13. Addiction

" Of course, we can, princess, anywhere you wish," Vegas said

" But that would be another day." Vegas

Pete frowns and asks" What about tomorrow? Are you going to work again?" 

" No, I am attending an event and you are coming with me." Vegas

" What? W-what event?" Pete asks with a surprised face.

" Diamond bidding." Vegas 

'The hell, I ask you to go to the park and beach, and you ask to join a diamond bidding. Someone just kills me already' Pete thought

" I don't think I need to be there-" Pete hasn't got a chance to finish his sentence before Vegas cut in

" I'm not asking, Pete." Vegas

" I-I mean that it your business related so I don't think I need to go." Pete tries to explain Vegas

" You need to because you are my date." Vegas

" But-" Pete's sentence was cut off by Vegas

" No but." Vegas

Tomorrow 

7:00 p.m. Penthouse

In the decent living room, with the big light hanging on the ceiling, the luxurious design with black dragon art in the middle of the room, and the comfortable sofa with TV. As you look closely there is a man in a tuxedo black suit, 6'feet tall, with dark hair, a muscular body than is the dream of every man, a chiseled cheekbone, and a whiskey eye standing with a hand behind his back.

" Khun Pete is here," Nop informed Vegas

Vegas turn around toward the younger figure and he was stunned. Pete dresses in a black tuxedo just like Vegas, but his small waist, size hip, and fair skin made Pete stand out. For Vegas, Pete is his addiction not just to Pete's body but to Pete's face, his smell, and every natural about Pete become Vegas biggest addiction.

Vegas walk toward Pete and lean down to whisper in Pete's ear

" God, you are so pretty," Vegas whispered with a smirk

Pete's cheek becomes red tomato as he turns away from Vegas stare.

" Let go." Vegas

30 minutes later they arrive at the enormous event 'The Diamond bidding'. 

Vegas and Pete get off from the black Rolls-Royce as Nop open the car door for Pete and Raze opens it for Vegas. All attention turn to both of them as the mafia king arrives at the events, every camera that photographs another client turns to capture the moment of the mafia king and his date.

Click click click thousand camera click with a flash keep capturing the picture of Vegas and Pete.

Vegas walk like the owner of the place as he is but Pete he was nervous, Pete never attends something like this before with many people. Pete keeps squeezing Vegas arm and Vegas knows that Pete is nervous but Vegas somehow like it because in this situation Pete can only lean on Vegas and not other people.

When they arrive inside the sound of the camera clicking is fading away.

" Please let us give a warm welcome to Mr. Vegas Teerapanyakul our biggest investor and his date Mr. Pete Phongsakorn for tonight."  The MC announces the arrival of Vegas presence.