16. Take care

Vegas won't stop until 3 at dawn as for Pete he faints neatly on the bed. 

After cleaning himself and Pete, Vegas change Pete into something more comfortable, as for him just a small towel around his waist would do.

Vegas stare at the figure sleeping peacefully, after all the hot war they had this past hour. Pete looks tired still his beauty outshine.

" You're this gorgeous how could I let you go?" Vegas said to sleep figure

" I will never let you go. Not again" Vegas chuckles darkly to himself.

Flashback

The peaceful playground, with a falling green scenario and much damp water, could still be seen. There is a young boy, judging from his appearance he should be 12 years old. The boy sits silently staring at nothing, his eyes are blank, and his facial expression is cold like his heart has turned to stone yet his fist clench tightly until his knuckle turns white.

" Brother, why are you sitting here alone?" There comes another young sweet voice asking the boy. He was just a young sweet 6 years old boy.

" Brother, what is your name?" 6 years old boy still asks despite the other parties won't even look at him.

" " 

" Why are you not speaking brother? Are you mute? hehe" 

" Go away." the older boy said nonchalantly

" Why? I want to play with you, brother. Come on play with me." The younger boy

" " 

" At least tell me your name." The young boy still trying to coax the older one

" " Still silent

" Then I will call you grumpy brother. He he" The younger boy giggle sweetly

The older boy gives a sidelong glance at the younger boy, he turns to stare at his face, surprisingly this boy is way cute and sweeter than his voice. He has a smile that could outshine the sun.

' What a cute boy?' The older thought

" Grumpy brother why are you sitting here alone?" 

" Don't call me that."

"Then tell me your name."

The older hesitates a bit before answering " Vegas"

" He he, Vegas brother please play with me." The younger beg with puppy eyes and shake Vegas hand slightly which stir butterfly inside Vegas stomach. In the younger boy's eyes, Vegas see light.

" Hmm, then bunny tell me your name." Vegas 

" My name is..."

Ring ring

The ringtone of the call at the early dawn cut Vegas thoughts off as pick up the phone

" " Vegas does not speak

" Sorry to disturb you this early boss" Raze apologized from another end of the phone respectfully

" " Vegas remain silent

" Mr. Song the archer group complete the assignment. Tawan is gone." 

" Tell him, the deal is accepted." Vegas

" Yes boss " Raze

" Also give my regard to the archer's favorite boy " Vegas add with a cold tone, colder than that of an iceberg at the south pole.