8. Only with you

" Well, princess. Shall the lesson start" Then Vegas smack Pete's ass hard, Vegas has made sure that Pete will feel every pain on his skin from the first hit?

" Uh- huff" Pete gasps open his mouth and another tear fell from his already swollen eyes.

" Simple rule princess, you gonna count every time I hit you," Vegas said with a smirk forming  on his lips

" N-no let me go I-I don't want this" Pete said in the stammering voice 

" Smack" Vegas slapped Pete's butt so hard that it left a red mark of his rough palm on Pete's cheek butt

" You better start now princess." Vegas voice then drops to low and dangerous " I don't like to talk things twice" 

" Y-you stop st-stop sob sob" Pete is still not ready to start counting he still telling Vegas to let him go " I don't want this, i-it hurt" 

" At first I only want to make it 15 times but since you are so stubborn princess, we will need to double it" Vegas

" Smack Smack" Vegas than hit Pete twice in a row which makes Pete whine in pain 

" O-one" Pete finally surrenders he can't endure this entire night he will end up dying for real and there is no protest with Vegas, Satan himself won't let his prey go that easily.

" Smack" Vegas hit Pete again

" t-two" Pete the word came out in a whine and moan

" Good boy, see you can obey just fine," Vegas said with a smirk of victory

" You asshole" Pete can't help but curse at Vegas but that does not make Vegas angry instead it makes Vegas happy. Nothing is more exciting for Vegas than seeing Pete beneath him all helpless with Pete's alluring eye and sinful expression

" Smack" Vegas

" Smack" Vegas " Count princess or this won't end" 

" And I can guarantee you that you won't like whatever is coming next" Vegas

" f-four, f-five"

The sound of smacking, counting, moaning, and crying is all that we can hear in a room.

" I hate how that perfume smell on you" Suddenly Vegas said that he then continue " Your natural scent is just so alluring that every time I smell it made me turn on" 

" Y-you pervert" Pete still have the strength to snap back at Vegas

" Only with you princess" Vegas

30 minutes later Pete was now laying upside down on his stomach, he cannot walk properly, he can't even move his body without hurting his butt. Vegas had left many red palm marks on Pete's cheek butt.

Vegas went out of the closet room and walked toward the nightstand, picking up his watch and a golden ring with dragon stamps. The rings call 'Hadda' the powerful dragon and a king of a mafia world. 

He stares at the younger figure laying still on the bed, he suddenly yanks the blanket that covers Pete's body away.

Pete startle and stared back at Vegas. Vegas twitched his lips forming a smirk on the corner of his mouth.

" Look how the marks are perfect on you princess like it was tailor-made for my hand," Vegas said with an unreadable facial expression but his eyes were full of lust.