11. Arrival

It is 7:00 p.m. when they arrived at the mansion, Pete starts to prepare more of his stuff, as Vegas has let the housemaid prepare everything else except their personal things.

After preparing, they both eat dinner, and after changing their clothes, get ready to go to Vegas company. They go to Korea by Vegas private air jet.

10:00 p.m.

They are now on the air jet, the flight is 6 hours from Bangkok Thailand, to Seoul Korea. They will arrive there at 3 a.m. 

On Plane Scene

" Are you nervous?" Vegas ask Pete as his hand move to cover Pete rubbing his hand. 

Vegas asks as he sees Pete keep rubbing his palm nonstop. 

" I'm not." Pete does not admit it, even though he was nervous. 

" Don't lie princess." Vegas "You are sweating." 

" Fine, I'm scared okay?" Pete 

Seeing Pete admit gain a big smile from Vegas, Vegas then lock his hand with Pete to help reduce his nervousness.

" Calm down, breath in and out," Vegas instructed the younger figure.

Pete does as he was told.

" Thank you" after calming down Pete decided to speak

" No, not like this." Vegas 

" Then what do you want?" Pete asks with curiosity

"Here" Vegas pointed at his lips

" No," Pete said with an irritated voice

" Or shall we do other things?" Vegas asks with a dangerous tone

" C-close your eye first" Pete

Vegas close his eyes as Pete told, Pete then took one deep breath before leaning toward Vegas slowly and touching Vegas lips with his lips and back away looking embarrassed.

Vegas opens his eyes with a frown

" That call a peck. This is what you call a kiss." After Vegas finishes his sentence, he pulls Pete by his neck and closes the distance between them with a deep and passionate kiss. Vegas then pushes his tongue into Pete's mouth, exploring every angle and absorbing every sweetest.

Some minutes pass and Vegas decide to let the younger figure go.

" Understand princess?" Vegas asks after he pulls away from the kiss.

Pete nod and turns to the rear mirror side, His face becomes red and his lips are swollen.

2.45 a.m.

" Excuse me Boss" Raze " we're landing in 15 minutes"

Vegas just nod as a sign that he had already know

Vegas checked on Pete to ensure he fastened his seat belt properly since Pete was still sleeping as Vegas was working this entire fly. Vegas then prepares his laptop and folder, keeps them aside, and fastens his seat belt, ready for the landing.

Screech the sound of the plane wheel touching the ground.

Soon they successfully landed on the land of Korea as the landing was on top of Vegas head quarter HQ company in the middle of Seoul.