12. Bore

They are coming to HQ to get some files after that they drove off to the warehouse which was more than 2 hours away from the company. The warehouse is located on the outskirt of Seoul which is completely Vegas territory. 

Vegas is a well-known mafia in Bangkok Thailand, he has both power and social image he has been a mafia king there since the death of his father. But something more dangerous, Vegas seized absolute control over both the legal and gray businesses in Korea. 

The warehouse is where the gang criminal, a traitor, or a betrayer is being tortured and killed. Vegas never do the killing but he is an expert in interrogation. Not everyone gets interrogated by Vegas, only some 'special cases'.

Car Scene

" The traitor is being caught last night." Nop " But that bastard won't talk."

Vegas laugh " If that bastard talk, then where is the fun?" 

" Right" Nop agrees silently

This psychopathic Vegas is not the one you wanna talk with. If you meet you better run don't walk away.

Penthouse 11 a.m.

Pete has woken up taking a shower and going down to find something for lunch, he has been starving.

When arrive on the ground floor Pete seat in the minibar. Suddenly a man dressed in black 5 feet 9 walks toward him, bow respectively, and tell Pete " Lunch is ready Khun Pete."

" Okay," Pete answered as he follows the man into the dining room.

Pete starts eating after he sits, after eating for some minutes he asks the man.

" Emm you are?" Pete doesn't know the man's name.

" I'm Kay, the head bodyguard in charge of taking care of you sir." Kay introduces himself.

Pete nod along as he eats.

" So where is Vegas?" Pete

" Khun Vegas is outside, he still has a business to take care of." Kay

" What business?" Pete ask

" The company business." Kay

Aside from the real estate legal company Vegas didn't tell Pete about his illegal business.

" Khun Pete may eat, in the evening boss will be back." Kay

Pete eats in silence. After finishing his lunch, Pete watched movies all day until evening. It's 6 in the evening and Vegas hasn't come back yet. Pete scrolled through his phone and something grabs his attention, then Pete get up from the sofa of the living room going up the stair to his room.

15 minutes later he comes back down, all dressed and ready to go outside. When he walks to the front door, the two bodyguards there stop him.

" Where are you going sir?" one bodyguard asks Pete

" Outside" 2 words from Pete

" We can't allow you to go out sir." Bodyguard

" Why not?" Pete asks in confusion

"It's an order from the boss, sir." Kay walk from inside to come and check the situation

Pete looks annoyed, he knows who 'the boss' is. 

" I will just go out and come back." Pete

" We can't allow you, Khun Pete, if the boss knows, we will lose our heads." Kay