9. You make me crazy

Pete gets out of the bathroom, opens the closet gets a loose T-shirt and loose boxers. He gets dressed and walks toward the nightstand table grabs his phone looking at the notification messages. Pete scrolls through his line messages, seeing some messages from Porsche and his other friends. 

Pete reply Porsche's messages then he scrolls down to see another message from an unknown sender saying

Messages

' I'm coming for you soon little one.' Unknown sender

Pete thought it was a scammer and doesn't care he just saw it and decided to ignore the message.

' I know you are reading.' Unknown sender

typing...

' Who are you?' Pete reply

' You will find out soon.'

' Just wait a little more, I'm coming for you soon.'

"Honk Honk" the car horn is heard in front of the main gate, Pete knows that Vegas has come back from work so he was just seen without replying to the unknown message from whoever it is. 

Pete walks down the stair, his smooth legs, a small waist, and a size hip with an elegant body he looks like an angel. 

Vegas, standing in the main hall, stares at Pete deeply with many expressions. Seeing Pete walk slowly down the stair made his dick awaken and he is trying hard to be in control and not to fuck Pete right here. 

As for Pete, he walks slowly because his butt was hurting and he can't move without feeling the pain and the burning sensation.

When Pete arrives in the main hall, he stands at the end of the stair, trying not to lock eye contact with Vegas, who looks at him like he wants to eat him and not dinner.

" Come here, princess," Vegas said in a commanding tone which made the younger figure obey walking slowly toward him.

Vegas yank Pete's neck hard and press a deep but passionate kiss to close the distance between them. Pete was stunned for a moment that everything happen suddenly, but still, he return the kiss. Vegas tongue slid into Pete's mouth exploring every corner and pulling out all the sweetness.

Then Vegas traces his lip down to Pete's neck, as his hands do not stay still but slide inside Pete's shirt and touch Pete's nipple which pulls out a small moan from Pete.

" Ahh-uh V-Vegas" Pete moans calling Vegas name

Vegas has come back to his sense and slid his hand out of Pete's shirt but hugged him instead, Vegas then rest his chin on Pete's shoulder.

" I miss you, princess," Vegas said in a low voice

Pete returns the hug, Vegas then ask him

" How about you princess?" 

Pete unconsciously nods in response with gives a butterfly to Vegas.

'Pete you are making me crazy' Vegas thought 

Vegas release Pete and stare at him for a moment before saying "Let's have dinner"

Dinner Room

Vegas and Pete sit down at the table before the male servant serves their food. After the servant scooped the rice for them, they all leave the room which left only Vegas and Pete eating there.