19. Curiousness🔞

Warning: Contain mature content
Please read at your own risk!

"Love is nothing but an ordinary word but you Pete, you are extraordinary." Vegas

They then crushed their lips together feeling each other sweetness and warmth as the sun fully set and the firework begin to shatter into a thousand lights in the sky as a witness.

Is it the witness of love or a certain feeling?

Some minutes pass by the kiss is still intense until one party decides to pull away, Pete is out of breath.

After breaking the kiss Vegas whisper slightly near Pete's ears which send a tingle down Pete's spine

"You are mine now, princess."  Vegas  "and remember there is no turning back."

Vegas said in a low voice but it still sound threatening all the same. He then licks down Pete's neck, grazing and sucking leaving a trail of red marks there as a sign of possessiveness.

Vegas hot tongue burns like a brand on Pete's skin yet it also burns Vegas. Pete can feel Vegas cock poking at his lower abdomen. When Vegas bite down on Pete's neck which pulled a half moan and half groan from Pete, gain a satisfied smirk from Vegas.

As Vegas was about to continue Pete's hand halted at Vegas chest stopping him from going any further.

"S-someone ah- will see," Pete said with a difficulty.

Hearing Pete's word, Vegas carry Pete in a bridal style hurry toward the luxurious villa by the ocean side. As they arrived Vegas slide the front door close and it lock automatically. Not wasting any moment longer Vegas push Pete hard, his back landing on the nearby wall, Vegas then crushed his lip with Pete forming a rough kiss that make Pete yelp in pain.

Vegas skilled hand swarmed under Pete's shirt pinching Pete's nipples, as Vegas feel Pete's nipples harden.

" Wh-what are y-you doing?" Pete asks Vegas in a lewd voice

"It's fine if nobody sees us." Vegas answer nonchalantly

" Ahh-uh mnnah-" Pete moaned from arousal.

Vegas eyes are full of lust, want, and eagerness for Pete. He wanted to fuck him over and over again, not feeling bored and can't get enough of that sweet skin, plump lips, and that most alluring doe eyes in the world.

The kiss was intensified but the image right now is more intensified with burning fire and unholy to the core. Vegas yanked Pete by the arm and quickly took off all their clothes leaving two naked figures, he then turns him toward the front glass door which was transparent seeing the wide view of the beach.

Pete was in shock feeling bare and naked with the translucent glass, he feel extremely humiliated yet the small part of him like it so much to the point of being willing. What has this man done to him?

This enormous villa is full of luxurious and neat decorations but right now it is full of lewd moans and the vigorous sex aura filling every depth of the villa.

Pete moans rhythmically sweet and pleasant music to Vegas ear, as Pete's head rests on Vegas muscular shoulder, his mouth jolts open with saliva dripping non-stop as Vegas pounds behind Pete taking him from the back at an animalistic pace.