Extra Scene

Vegas POV:

'Is this what falling in love feels like?' 

I feel happy when I wake up with that warm person beside me and waiting for me to come back home every evening. Is it because of that bright smile that could light up my whole world or that doe eyes that look at me with love and affection?

I become crazy in love because of him, become a new man because he made me change and I will go insane if he leaves me again.

The moon is exceptionally bright tonight, in the wide balcony there are two people in each other embrace. Vegas was hugging Pete from behind.

"The moon tonight is beautiful, don't you think?" Pete asks while staring at it

"I do think you are the most beautiful, every night" Vegas adds the last with a whispers

"You damn pervert" Pete 

"You like it don't you?" Vegas 

"Let me think" Pete joke

Vegas kiss him as a punishment

"Do you know? Today and the first day I met you was the same feeling" Vegas 

"What feeling?"

"Full" Vegas "You came in to complete my life" 

And the next moment their lips touch fireworks lit up as a witness of their love.

Room 1407

The woman in her 40 sleeping on the left bed, her bang white in color, the monitor pulse shows her heart rate was normal, her eyes closed for so long now open to look at the world once again.

Hello and Goodbye to all readers! This is the end chapter of this novel. Thank you so much for all your support and kindly wait. 

Bonus: Do you want another season?

Please look forward to my new novel 'Make him addicted'

Here is the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/338940193-make-him-addicted