14. Teasing

" Now strip for me, princess." Vegas

Was it because of that one glass of red wine Pete drank at the events or is it because of Vegas commanding tone which holds the authority to obey? 

Because Pete is doing the exact thing as he was told. Pete slowly takes off his clothes piece by piece, layer by layer, this action is like a seduction that awakens Vegas dick straight to heaven.

After taking off all his outer suits and jeans, Pete keeps his inner layer clothes on, a white thin shirt if Vegas look closely he could see straight to Pete's already hardened nipple.

 The shirt length was Pete's thigh. As Vegas said Pete looks sexy tonight with that black tuxedo suit on but without it on Pete's sexiness is on another level.

Pete then raises his chin and stares straight into Vegas eyes with those alluring doe eyes which add more fuel to the already burning fire in Vegas body. How can this innocent boy be this hot and alluring?

"Now what?" Pete asked in a sweet voice and made a pouting face

After hearing this question Vegas mouth corner twitch into a sly grin. Vegas then slowly walked toward Pete and caress Pete's lips gently with his thumb.

" Hmm what should I do to you?" Vegas asks instead of answering Pete's question.

" Why don't you tell me? You are the one to talk." Pete

" You got some courage, princess. It's just like last time." Vegas "Do you how much I like this sassy side of yours?"

Pete shake his head slightly meaning he does not know.

" We gonna find that out tonight." Vegas

He then yanks Pete by his neck and asks him in a dominant voice

" Do you want to have sex or do you want to get fuck?" Vegas his voice is just as dominant as that of a mafia king interrogating his prey.

" I-I don't know." Pete

'What's the difference?' Pete thought

" Well, I'm asking you, princess." Vegas traces his finger from Pete's neck and grips his hand around Pete's throat instead.

 "Answer." Vegas tightens his grip around Pete's throat not enough to kill him but more than enough to keep him breathless.

Seeing Pete not answering Vegas tighten his grips more which left Pete no choice but to answer.

" I-I want you." Pete hardly forms the words because of Vegas grips.

Vegas release his grips a little enough for Pete to speak more clearly he then commands Pete "Again princess I can't seem to hear that."

Seeing Pete hesitate Vegas growl "NOW"

" I-I said I want y-you." With a purse Pete continue " inside me."

" Who do you want hmm?" Seeing Pete trembles with that pouting face Vegas decides to tease him a little more before starting the real things for tonight.

" Y-you." Pete his voice stammer and his face turn red.

" Good boy." Vegas praise Pete and release his hand from Pete's throat.

Vegas takes off his suit and every layer of his clothes until he is naked. Seeing Vegas naked clearly in front of his eyes, Pete turns his face away, daring not to stare, but that only boils Vegas mind more.

Vegas is ready to start now he then asks the younger figure.

" Well princess, shall we start?" Vegas push Pete roughly onto the bed and seized an opportunity to pin Pete left him no other way to escape.

Vegas tears Pete's last layer of thin clothing off his body in an instant, and toss it aside, he then starts to kiss Pete's lips roughly as his hands start to caress Pete's naked body from his chest to Pete's nipple, he then follows next to suck Pete's strawberry until they turn pale he then turns to suck the other sides of Pete nipples.

 Seeing the younger figure trying to restrain his voice from moaning Vegas bite Pete's nipple hard which left the red teeth mark their clearly the mark of sin from Satan himself which gain a loud moan and painful groan from Pete

" Ahh-ahh" and that is what makes Vegas satisfy

The sweet voice that use to call his name now was moaning his name beneath him instead.

Some minutes passed by Vegas had suck and bite until he was satisfied and trailed his tongue down to lick Pete's bare torso and then his abdomen. Vegas hot tongue licks slightly on Pete's naked body which sends a wave of electric sensation straight through Pete's cock which already licking with precum.

Vegas then grope down and fully takes Pete's pinkish and erect cock inside his mouth, the older figure then slights his mouth up and down making a motion, giving a blow job to his princess. 

Vegas was not the type to suck someone even though he had fuck with countless men and women, boy and girl but the sight of Pete lying beneath him naked and trembling made Vegas want to suck his little cock off. 

Pete had almost reached his climax but Vegas slow his pace down and then again fasten his pace after Pete almost reach climax and was about to cum again then Vegas slowly withdrew his mouth from Pete's cock.

Vegas then lick all the precum that coming out from Pete's cock endlessly clean after than he wipes his mouth with his tongue as he compliments Pete 

" You taste fucking good." Vegas

" P-please Vegas." Pete pleads with trembling voice and doe eyes that flows endless tear of frustration.

" Please what?" Vegas ask with one brow up seeming like he is curious in facts he knows the answer way too well

Seeing Pete sob and not answer Vegas continue

"Tell me what you want Pete. Let it all out."  Vegas coax Pete in a gentle but deep voice 

" I- sob I w-want you." Pete half speaks and half crying

His body aches especially his hardened cock which is arching for release. Pete's world becomes blurred, his ear becoming heavy every time the man on top of him uses that dominant voice.

" Why not try begging more princess? After all, you are that hot and alluring when you beg, I might as well grant you the wish." Vegas said in a mocking tone.

" Just fuck me already," Pete shouts out in frustration, he does not care about his dignity anymore. This man's presence alone has a big influence on Pete which can make him weak on spot. 

Knowing he raise his voice and that would make Vegas angry Pete add in a pleading tone and look at Vegas with puppy doe eyes. "P-please Vegas"

" Right, princess you made the choice might as well survive to that" Vegas said with a sly grin he looks at Pete's body and face like he is his prey waiting for the hunter to devour him whole.

" Tonight I will fuck you really really hard, so that the whole Seoul can hear you moan my name," Vegas  then...

to be continued