15. Hotter than fire🔥🔞

" Tonight, I will fuck you really really hard, so that the whole Seoul can hear you moan my name" 

Vegas then spread Pete's leg wide open, one hand holding his already hardening dick.

Without warning, Vegas shoves his dick inside Pete's little hole and thrust roughly with one go until his dick is deep inside Pete reaching Pete's lower abdomen, and making Pete's jaw drop open.

" Ahhh- ahhh i-it hurt V-Vegas too d-deep " Pete calls out while thousands of tears roll from his eyes.

" L-let go e-enough " Pete wailed with a crying tone and painful face. This was too much, too deep, and too painful for Pete yet it drove Vegas crazy.

Without listening to Pete begging Vegas keep thrusting back and forth roughly.

" Slap " Pete accidentally slap Vegas face with all that painful and unbearable thrust leaving him trembly the sight made Vegas turn on even more.

Feeling that Vegas has pulled his hardening cock out Pete turns to see that Vegas facial expression is colder than that of an iceberg but his whiskey eyes are full of burning fire.

" I'm sorry I d-did not m-" Pete was cut mid-sentence when Vegas spoke

" I was considering in pulling that off but I guess we miss the fun part right? " Vegas voice was cold and dark yet full of lust and excitement.

After finishing his sentence, Vegas yanks Pete's hand forcefully as his other hand pulls the handcuff attached to the head bed and its long chain attached to the ceiling. Pete hasn't noticed when the handcuff was placed there as he remembers correctly there was no handcuff and that long chain attach there these past few days.

Vegas successfully handcuff Pete with both hands to the head bed leaving the younger figure squirming helplessly beneath him.

Vegas then open the nightstand drawer and take out something like a round black leather attached with a chain to another small piece of leather somewhat like a place to hold. The older figure pulls out the object completely it is a collar.

Upon seeing that object Pete's eye goes widen

" Don't tell me y-you going to put that- "Pete does not get a chance to finish his sentence when Vegas yanks Pete by his hair and wraps the collar around Pete's neck and seizes the chance to lock it as quickly as possible. 

Vegas successfully did his work as he stare and admire it. He then holds the other end of the collar as he roughly yanks it up causing the younger figure to jerk his head to follow the motion

With a sly grin, Vegas authoritative voice commanded

 " Now little slut scream for your daddy" 

Vegas then thrust mercilessly with one go into Pete's sweet ass which left Pete speechless.

" Ahh-Ahh" Pete moans in a lewd and sweet voice which releases the monster inside Vegas, suddenly he pounds into Pete roughly at an animalistic pace. 

" Ahh-Ahh n-no t-too deep" Pete can't even properly form a word because Vegas keep thrusting in and out of him and also because of that collar that holds firmly around his neck. 

" V-Vegas s-slower ahh V-Vegas " Pete still try to beg with half moan but in vain hearing that Vegas only thrusting faster and faster.

" Yes, scream my name just like that," Vegas 

Vegas pull Pete one leg up on his shoulder, he kisses Pete's smooth legs up to his inner thighs, Vegas then bite Pete's thigh hard enough which draws blood and earns a painful yelp from Pete.

" V-vegas i-t h-hurt" Pete 

" Shh, princess bear with it. Vegas coax Pete

Pete was in pain so was Vegas, Pete was tightening him down there like crazy.

" Try to relax." Vegas

Vegas bends down to kiss Pete and lick his mouth hungrily like he owns it like he owns Pete, perhaps he does. 

Vegas keeps thrusting in and out hitting Pete's sweet spots again and again. The pain turns into pleasure.

" Ahh-ngh- mm-Ah" Pete moan lewdly as the sound was emitted intoxicated. 

The younger figure reach his climaxes his toe curled, his leg tighten around Vegas torso, and his breathing stop as he had a body-shuddering orgasm.

" Fuck you are gorgeous, princess." Vegas can't help but compliment Pete. How could this boy be this pretty?

Pete caught his breath, he then tries to pull out of Vegas but Vegas yanks him back 

"Not so fast princess. We got a long night ahead."

With a smirk, Vegas takes off the long chain that is attached to the ceiling but keeps the handcuff, he then turns Pete around, one hand holding his leash up and the other hand stroking his member back inside Pete's sweet hole. Vegas start to move his hip again, this time slow but deep, every thrust made Pete's jaw drop open, unable to form words or beg only to moan beneath Vegas helplessly.

" I'll make sure that this time you remember every inch as I fuck you," Vegas whispered as he grazed Pete's ear.

Vegas continues to pound into Pete mercilessly this time, Pete is fully aware that Vegas has taken him from behind, every depth of thrust Pete could feel it very well. Pete knows that Vegas is not a gentle type and tonight has proven it.

" Ahh- Oh shit fuck" Vegas moan and curse at the pleasure he got from the younger figure beneath him. 

Smack smack Vegas landed two slaps harshly on Pete's ass which left a red palm mark there.

" Ahh- ahhh ngn m-" Pete screams as he feels the burning sensation.

Looking at Pete back, as Vegas grips firmly the leash, and tilted Pete's head back, the sight of Pete's jaw drops open, saliva dripping from his mouth challenged with the tear of pleasure rolling from his eyes the sight is filthy yet it made Vegas mind go wild, Vegas start to fasten his movement thrusting in and out.

Vegas tucked Pete leash farther back and then growl near Pete's ear

 " You're mine, Pete. All mine." Vegas

With a loud growl, Vegas reach his climax as he cum inside Pete which made Pete body jolt in response.

"Take it all like a good boy." Vegas commanding voice holding the authoritative made it unbearable to disobey.

Without Vegas holding the collar leash, Pete might collapse completely on the bed. Pete's eyelids start to fall close but Vegas has yet satisfied with the night. 

The night is still long, the things have yet to be done. They continue, and Vegas continue to fuck Pete goes same Pete continues to take Vegas dick perfectly. 

To be continue...