Unknown Relationship

3rd Person POV

Technoblade was a famous model that was well known around the world. News have been leaked about how he had a partner. Everyone wanted to take a look of her. However, what the fans don't know, is that he actually has a boyfriend, Dream. 

Dream is Technoblade's best friend, boyfriend, and is also a pro football player. Dream's fans also believes his has a girlfriend, mainly because they think he can pick up any lady with just one glace. His looks, body, fame and wealthiness. 

No one knows about their relationship, no family, no friends and obviously no fans know.

______________________________

Technoblade walked into his studio. New photoshoot for famous brand Lucky. 

"Took you long enough." the man by the desk grumbled. Jschlatt. 

"Nice to see you too." Techno greeted. 

"Today is photoshoot for Lucky. They want photos of you posing for their new makeup. You also have to wear their makeup. Your clothes are here. The theme is nature." Schlatt explained, handing him his clothes. 

"Thanks."

"Be quick, you still need to do hair and makeup."

"Alright."

Techno walked to the changing room, swiftly changing into the outfit. It was a simple mint green hoodie that had the Lucky logo embroidered in it, with some sweatpants. Really simple. 

As soon as he walked into the makeup and hair room, he was dragged into a chair and people started circling around him. He closed his eyes, and let the makeup and hair artists do their job. Soon, he was done.

His long pink hair was tied into a messy bun, while his makeup was extraordinary. He had lime green eyeshadow that blended into emerald green. He had a vine with flowers along the way. He had natural blush and some green lips that finished the look. 

______________________________

The photoshoot was fine, Techno did quite a few poses for the green theme, then had to change into another outfit. He had to do another photoshoot with different clothing, makeup and hair. Well, hair doesn't have to change but still. 

His next theme was love. 

He wore a unbuttoned shirt that revealed his abs. He wore jeans. He had his hair down. His eyeshadow was just hot pink, but this time, he had pink blush and love heart freckles added. His lips were pink. There was an extra touch of love heart earrings and love heart sunglasses that was placed on his head.

He looked stunning.

______________________________

Dream was waiting for his boyfriend to get home. It was starting to get late, and he waited a long time. Okay, not that long, he just ended earlier today. 

As he was scrolling through his phone, and drinking soda/pop/whatever you call it, he came across Techno's studio. He clicked into it. 

As soon as he saw the picture, he clicked off as he covered his turning red face. 

'Fuck.' Dream thought, still covering his face. 

Then, the door swung open. 

"Darling?" Techno called out to his boyfriend. 

He then got a glimpse of Dream curled up in a ball on the couch. 

"Dream? What's wrong?" Techno asked once he put his stuff down. 

"I-It's nothing.." Dream mumbled, trying to stop blushing. 

"You sure?"

"P-positive."

Techno sat next to Dream, pulling him into a tight hug. "Can you tell me now?"

"I-It's just.. you look so hot in the photoshoot today.."

Techno's face flushed red. "I-"

He was interrupted by lips that met his own. Techno leaned closer to the kiss.

"How was practice?" Techno asked once he pulled apart.

"Eh, alright. Tommorow we have a game though, you wanna come?"

"Sure, maybe we can reveal the secret? I mean, only is you want to, I just.."

"Of course baby."

The couple smiles at eachother. Tommorow would be a big day.

I probably should do a part 2-

HmmmMmM

Pls give me request I need them asap-