Bites that show Love to You 2

Part 2 :)

Wilbur POV
I groaned. The sun, it's in my eyes. So. Damn. Annoying.

UghhhHhhh

I finally decided to get up.

After changing, I walked down.

"Morning Phil. Morning Tech..no..?"

"Morning Will. Yeah, odd ay? Techno isn't here this morning. Really strange considering he's a morning person. Maybe he just needed more rest or something?" Phil shrugged.

"I guess.." I agreed.

Phil handed me a plate of pancakes. I thanked him. I sat down, and he sat opposite to me.

I started eating.

After breakfast, I asked a question that was on my mind.

"Hey Phil?"

He hummed.

"Should we go check on Techno? He's still not awake."

"Alright, you can go mate."

I smiled.

3rd POV
Techno insisted on getting up. He was a morning person. Although it seems that Dream isn't.

"Dreammmmmm" Techno kept on whining, to which is got a response of Dream hugging him tighter.

Techno huffed, giving up. He leaned into the touch and fell back asleep, unaware of what was going to happen.

"Techn-" someone opened the door, it sounded like Wilbur. But Techno was half asleep, as he fell back asleep, so he didn't know who exactly since his mind was still foggy.

He sat up nonetheless, because Dream finally released his grip. "Will?" Techno asked tiredly.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"What..?"

Dream finally sat up as well, and wrapped his arms around Techno's waist and rested his head on the back of Techno's neck.

"Who's that?" Dream whispered.

"My twin brothe-"

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!" Wilbur interrupted. "WHY THE FUCK- y'know what."

Wilbur grabbed Dream's arm and yanked him out of the bed. Dream, although knowing it was Techno's brother, acted out of instinct. He bit Wilbur on the neck.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL, LET ME FUCKING GO-" Wilbur screamed. He was wiggling around a lot, trying to break Dream's grasp, but ended up making Dream grip him tighter.

"WAIT WILL-" Techno shouted, about to explain.

Phil came running into the room. "Wilbur! Techno! What's wrong..."

What Phil saw was a vampire..? - somebody who was biting his son, while his other son was shouting??

Phil rushed to Wilbur, and attempted to punch or kick the vampire dude away from him. He ended up getting pushed to the ground. By then, Wilbur's eyes were already rolled up, his face pale.

"DREAM THAT'S ENOUGH!" Techno shouted.

'Dream' eyed him.

He met a cold, red gaze.

He stopped.

Wilbur fell to the ground, Phil rushing to him. Dream wiped his mouth with his hand. Techno death-stared Dream, before going to help Wilbur.