Sun and Moon

Ig god AU??
-> sun god Dream
-> moon god Techno
Very my little pony inspired, and other ones I've read inspired :)
ALSO PLS GIVE SUGGESTIONS/REQUESTS I'M DYING

Description ig??
Techno: shiny, pale skin that glimmers in the moonlight. dark blue eyes, the shade of night. white hair with silver highlights, reaching his waist area. stars for freckles.
wearing a silver robe styled to your imagination. has moon and star earrings, wearing a crown with a moon symbol on it. pearl bracelet, moon necklace with stars surrounding it. a ring that has the moon symbol and the sun symbol.

NightmareBlade: dark blue skin. black eyes. black hair (that flows) with dark blue highlights.
black crown with silver moon symbol. everything else for your creativity ;)

Dream: tanned skin that shines in the sunlight. emerald green eyes. short blonde hair with orange-y sun-coloured streaks. also stars for freckles but warmer shades ig??
wearing a gold robe styled to your imagination. has sun earrings, wearing a crown with the sun symbol on it. bracelet rings, sun necklace. ring that has the sun symbol and the moon symbol.

3rd POV
Just like any other day, Dream would raise the sun, and watch over the world, as well as participate in royal activities as the King. Then, he would lower the sun for Techno to raise the moon. Techno has to watch over everyone like Dream, but also has to handle nightmares and dreams. Techno would be sorta responsible for everyone's dreams/nightmares.

Nobody ever really notices Techno's job, and mostly thanks Dream for weather and such. This makes Techno quite pissed, and one day, he had enough.

"Why the fuck do they just fucking pray to Dream like he's the one who helps them the most, like I don't even fucking exist?" Techno asks, crushing a glass cup with his hands.

"Like for god's sake. Why am I not getting fucking recognition for what I'm doing?"

"Are monitoring dreams and nightmares just not enough for people?"

"Do they just want me to watch them sleep with nightmares?"

"Do they even want fucking nightmares every single day?"

"Because I can certainly fucking do that."

The door swung open.

"Hey darling~ it's almost your turn to raise the moon- holy shit. What the fuck. Why are you in your nightmare form?"

"I don't know, maybe because OF THE FUCKING PEOPLE IN THE WORLD??"

"Calm yourself Techie. Come on now, you can raise the moon."

"I'm not your Techie anymore.. NightmareBlade (cringe name, ik, ik, so pls give some suggestions) is back.."

-

"NightmareBlade?! I thought I banished you!"

"Hm, yeah. But little Techno's anger got the better of him, and he released me. Well, sorta."

"Let him go."

"Oh dear, but why? I mean, humans all think your job is better than his, and he wants them to feel that. Don't you want the best for your husband?"

"Of course I do! But not in this way! But I don't want you out!"

"It happened though, didn't it? Oh well, I guess I'll go encourage some nightmares considering it's meant to be evening right now~"

NightmareBlade teleported away, leaving Dream sighing. "I need to get Techno back.."

The door opened.

"Hey Dream, I heard your argument with Techno. I wanna try this thing, can you get him back here?"

"Why were you eavesdropping on the two kings?"

"Whattt? I did no such thing."

"Hm, right."

"Just get Techno back, you're probably the only one who can do so.

"I guess I'll go then." Dream shrugged.

-

"Techno!"

Dream was shouting at NightmareBlade, who was sitting on the moon, twirling some magic. Behind, he could hear cries of people, probably sobbing in their nightmares.

NightmareBlade laughed at the cries.

"Techno!"

"Ugh, why do you always call me that? I'm not your sweet little Techno anymore!"

Dream shot a wave of power at Techno, who just waved it off.

"Oh please, that won't do anything."

Dream shot another wave at Techno.

"Pathetic."

"I'm not trying to defeat you, I just needed to distract you."

"What?"

Dream pointed towards the person that wanted to get Techno, who shot a bubble towards NightmareBlade. Unexpected of this, NightmareBlade took the power.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The power wrapped around NightmareBlade and stole all his darkness, and Techno appeared. He fell to the ground, but not before Dream caught him. He sat down holding him.

"Techno?"

"He shouldn't be awake for a while." The guy informed.

"I see. What's your name?"

"I'm Sapnap, your highness."

"Royal guard?"

"Mm, sorta."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a royal guard, yes but I know how to do magic."

"Interesting.."

Dream pondered for a moment before asking his question.

"How would you like to be a personal guard for us?"

The news shocked Sap.

"Really!?"

Dream nodded, smiling.

"Well of course! Yes yes yes yes yes!"

Dream giggled at his enthusiasm, which Sapnap noticed stopped, blushing out of embarrassment.

Definitely gonna be a second part to this. Which pRinCeSs is Sapnap? Can y'all guess? Actually he may not be a pRinCesS but is someone important to the episodes. So likeee, guess.

God's sake finally this is out. I've been legit dead.
Go thank 000Milly000 for getting me alive lol.
Also this was not read over bc I kinda gave up so there probably are mistakes-

895 words
(Less than usual ik, ik.)

pls suggestions/requests