Personal Guard

haha

I'm alive !!

it's been
uhmm

a month maybe??

anyways

sleepy bois are royalty

uhm

dream is a guard !

personal guard for techno

you'll see

3rd POV
"Phil, I told you. I don't need a guard. I'm perfectly fine on my own."

"Techno, it's for your safety. I know you can fight, but-"

"IF YOU KNOW I CAN FIGHT, WHY CAN'T YOU TRUST THAT I'LL BE FINE WITHOUT A GUARD?"

"BECAUSE WHAT IF PEOPLE GANG UP ON YOU? I'M NOT LOSING ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER."

"YOU CAN'T PREDICT THE FUTURE!"

"HAVE YOU SEEN WILBUR? HE'S HAPPIER WITH HIS GUARD QUACKITY."

"SO? DOESN'T MEAN I'M GONNA BE HAPPIER!"

"I'M GETTING YOU A GUARD AND THAT'S FINAL."

The screaming match finally ended. Techno huffed and stormed off, muttering swears under his breath.

Phil sighed, rubbing his eyes. He sat down on his throne and looked at papers with names on it. They were the people that wanted to be Techno's guard. He flipped through the files.

George

Sapnap

Callahan

Antfrost

Awesamdude

Jack Manifold

Dream

Phil put it back down, closing his eyes, then calling for his guard.

"Please hire Dream as Technoblade's bodyguard, but do not tell Technoblade."

"Yes Your Majesty."

______

The guard, Punz, went to Dream's address.

He knocked on the door.

A person with brown hair, blue shirt and goggles opened the door.

"Hi?"

"I'm looking for Dream. Does he live here?"

"Uhm, who's asking?"

"King Philza has requested Dream to be Prince Technoblade's personal guard."

"Oh okay. Give me a sec."

The boy shut the door, and like 10 minutes later, a guy with a green hoodie, smiley mask and blonde hair arrived at the door, holding his luggage.

"Are you ready?" Punz asked, slightly impatient.

"Yeah."

They got into a carriage where they were taken back to the castle. Punz went off to his duties and Dream was taken to get dressed into a better uniform.

Then, he was taken to the King.

Dream walked into a huge throne room with King Philza sitting at his throne.

"Ah, hello Dream."

"Hello Your majesty." Dream bowed.

"Rise." Dream rised.