Criminal Relations

dream and techno r two robbers/criminals

they're partners in crime

dating? sure ig

that's all ya need to know

3rd POV
"I'm so boredd" Dream says, groaning. He put his arm over his eyes while sitting on the couch.

Techno, who was beside him reading a book, said "well do something. I don't know."

Dram groaned.

"Techie pls pls pls pls can we go do something bad. I'm actually gonna break your wall if you don't come."

"Don't break my wall Dream. You know we can't go today because my family is coming over. Phil, Wilbur and Tommy are gonna freak out!! Especially since Wilbur is a cop." Techno bookmarked his page, just in case.

"Please Tech I swear we'll be fast. How long till they come again?"

"I don't know, like a few hours? 2 and a half hours?"

"See, plenty of time!! Please please please!!"

"Ugh. Dream. We're gonna get caught by them I swear."

"You're no fucking fun." Dream pouted. His eyebrows furrowed with anger as he slouched down on the couch and crossed his arms.

Techno sighed and continued to read.

Dream stood up and went into the bedroom. It was silent for like 45 minutes. Techno wondered where he went, but overall, decided he would be fine.

That is, until he opened the tv. He wanted to see the weather for the next day. Except, he saw the news.

"Breaking news! Stevie Alexie here, we have someone robbing a bank! Cops have began to rush to the crime scene."

Holy shit what.

"Dream?" Techno called. No reply.

"Dream!!"

"DREAM!?"

That's when Techno knew Dream was the robber. And he had to get out of there fast or he would get caught.

Techno rushed to wear all black and his mask, then got into his car. He sped to the bank, calling Dream. He didn't answer until the third call.

"Hi Techno!" Dream whispered.

"Bitch what the fuck do you think you're doing! You're gonna get us caught for fucks sake!" Techno hissed.

"I was bored!"

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the alleyway behind the bank."

"Ok."

Then he hung up.

He drove all the way to behind the alleyway where he saw Dream hidden behind a dumpster.

"Finally!" Dream said.

"Do you wanna drive like normal or should I?"

"I'll drive."

Techno climbed out of the driver's seat and into the passenger seat, while Dream threw his duffle bags full of money into the back.

Then he climbed into the driver's seat.

He was getting ready to go when he heard sirens behind him.

"Oh shit."

He sped up and raced out.

He did a bunch of turns and stuff to get the police off their tail but it didn't work.

The police was slowly catching up.