A creation, A blessing

I'm so sorry for being dead, I had like no motivation lately lol

Anyways, so ig SBI was created in a lab and experimented on. Dream is a police officer and- uh-

I guess the lab got 'FBI OPEN UP'ed, so they're now like in jail and they didn't know what to do with the experimented so they gave the officers roles to help them in everyday life.

Drem has a brother called Tubbo, and a friend called Quackity (hehe Quackbur)

Dream POV
Today is going to be a weird day. Our chief informed us that there was a lab that made experiments and we have to look after them or something. I honestly didn't mind doing that so I volunteered. Once Quackity sawe raise my hand, he did too.

So right now I'm walking to the police station, rethinking my decisions. 

"Hey Dream!" someone called.

"Oh hey Quackity!"

"You ready for today?"

"Are you kidding? Of course not."

They walked in together, chatting about the lab experiments. As soon as they walked in, they were greeted with officers' 'sorry' expression, kinda.

"What's with this face..?" I whispered to Quackity.

He shrugged.

_

Later, the chief called us into his room.

Shit. It's time.

"You can knock." I told Quackity

"Fuck no! You do it! You're the one who wanted to do this anyways."

I groaned, reluctantly knocking. We heard a 'come in' and went in.

The experiments were fucking huge. Like legit. Seriously, what the fuck?

"Thanks for volunteering to do this, Dream and Quackity."

"Of course sir." Quackity replied. I just continued staring at the experiments in awe.

"You can pick who you want. I'm trusting you to do the right thing." Then, the chief left.

I looked at the experiments. There were a total of 4.

"They look like a family." Quackity commented. I nodded, inspecting them.

(Kinda a brief description, rest is up to your imagination)
The oldest looking one was a blond, who had dark horns poking out of his head. His skin tone was awfully normal looking. He had a huge white scar on the side of his face. He had huge black angel wings. He was wearing a giant white robe and no shoes, which everyone of the experiments had. His eyes were green, with white slits.

The oldest child, I'm assuming, had long pink hair that reached their waist area. Their skin colour was pink. Their facial features made them look like a male, but their hair says otherwise. I'm just going to say he's male. He had huge horns, like a piglin, and had godlike wings. His face was littered with scars, and most were a lighter shade of pink, but there was a huge black one. He had a star necklace and one Moon earrings, I don't know why though. He also had a thing covering both his eyes.

The middle child looking one was a brunette, and he had blood red eyes. One of the eyes was covered. His hair had.. blue on it? His face had huge red scars, and blue tears that were streaming down his face. Apparently it burns so we can't touch it. He had a halo above his head, and it's black. He had black angel wings as well. Oh, and a demon tail..?

The smallest one was also blond. He had red horns and red wings. The wings weren't that big, and were devil ones. One of his eyes was covered, but the one seen was blue. He had red scars around his face and sharp as fuck teeth.

"Okay, I'm back." The chief walked back into the room, feeling it's awkward tension.

"Sooo, uh, Dream, you will be taking the pink haired one, and Quackity the brunette. We'll look after the other two."

I nodded, Quackity in sync with me.

The chief walked over to grab the brunette, but he resisted and almost killed the chief, if Quackity hadn't ran in to save him. Quackity ended up with a huge scar on the left side of his face.

"Dude, chill. Okay, chill.." Quackity said to the brunette.

Surprisingly, the brunette calmed down and hugged Quackity close. cough cough cough Quackity blushed cough cough cough.

"I think they're a family chief." I told him.

"I see that now. I guess you can take them all. Good luck."

I gulped.

_

So now there's 4 fucking huge experiments in my living room, staring at me. Schlatt, my father, walked in with my brother Tubbo.

"What. The. Fuck. Dream!?"

"Okay, okay, it's for my job! Just let them stay, please?"

"Ugh, I-"

insert puppy eyes

"Fine."

"YES!"

However, we didn't realise Tubbo running towards the experiments.

"WAIT TUBS-!"

Tubbo hugged the small blond, who returned the hug.

"I guess he likes him" father commented.

I nodded.

Quackity had not been let go since the station, still stuck in the brunette's arms. The big blond one walked towards father, and just sat there, smiling. (Not a ship)

Only one left right there. *gulp* the pinkhead.

I walked towards pinky, and he pulled me in, about to punch me, I just relaxed, knowing resisting would actually result in a punch in the face. Pinky lowered his arm, I guess he was used to getting.. I don't know, hit by the so-called 'scientists'.

I reached out my arms and hugged him, and he did too. I guess we all have one we like.

_

After a few weeks, I got to know the pinky. I don't think he talks, but I talk to him.

Schlatt has somehow comforted the big blond one so much that he started talking, telling us all everyone's names. Pinky is Technoblade/Techno, brunette is Wilbur, tiny blond is Tommy, and he is Philza/Phil. Phil is very comfortable in our house, and made them all shrink smaller so they wouldn't ruin the house. They all obeyed except for Techno, but Phil told us the scientists made it so that he couldn't shrink, only grow in size.

Wilbur also started speaking. A little bit. I think he enjoys Quackity's company a lot.

Tommy is actually really loud. Like, I think Tubbo is his first friend, and therefore is quite open to him. Tommy is like so damn loud, but that's fine.

Not gonna lie, I like them a lot.

End of oneshot~

Probably gonna continue at some point.

Sorry that it's only Dream POV as well

I'm also so sorry for not uploadinggggggggggg

Also pls, request. I have no ideas-

And sorry for short oneshot-

1095 words