Work Piles

requested by Itz_Ashienz

so basically

Dream and Techno are both in college

and like Dream is your classic jock

and Techno is an English major

so Dream's main hw is to keep his shape

and Techno has a lot of hw

Techno gets stressed abt his hw bc his teacher is rlly strict and assigns a buncha hw to do in a short period of time

they are roomates btw, in a dorm

also this may not be how college works

and it probably isn't

but who cares

:)

also I keep on doing 3rd povs and I'm sorry

just ig got used to em

3rd POV
"You guys better get this 400 word essay done by tomorrow." Mr Wilson, Techno's english teacher, tells the class.

A hand shoots up in the air.

"But sir," a classmate of Techno begins, "you already given us work from yesterday, and the day before! How are we supposed to finish them all?"

Murmurs of agreement could be heard from around the class.

"Shhhhhhhhh." Mr Wilson silenced the class.

"You can get this done if you use your time effectively. I'm actually going easy on you. It will get way harder." Mr Wilson says.

Just as he said that, the bell rang, signifying the end of the lesson.

"Get this done. It better be done, along with the other homework given to you, on my desk by tomorrow morning. If not, there will be consequences." He said, before adding;

"Class dismissed." in a more cheery tone.

Students began to pack their bags, stuffing their textbooks, excersises books, worksheets, folder, pencil case and water bottles into some of the pockets in the bag.

Just before they were done, Mr Wilson added something else.

"Oh, and Technoblade. I want to see you."

Some looked up, sending eyes of pity, before going back to speed packing their bags.

Most of them did this quite quickly, as no one liked Mr Wilson. Except one, Alana. But, we don't talk about her.

Students walked out, past Mr Wilson who was by the door standing, and watching them go.

Alana was the only one to say 'thank you' to Mr Wilson.

The rest, just left.

Techno walked up to Mr Wilson.

"Sir? You wanted to see me?"

"Ah yes, Technoblade. This essay you gave me the other day is magnificent! Its up to higher level than what you're learning! It's great. Would you mind if I read it aloud to the class?"

Techno shook his head.

"Great! That's sorted. I'm expecting the homework to be top notch from you, as I can see that you're really good in English. Alright?"

Techno nodded, slightly hesitant.

"Alright. You can go now."

Techno got up quickly and left.