The Bet

new story !!

they humans

and

dre + tech are already dating

omg and maskless dream!!

3rd POV
Dream and Sapnap sat in the library. They were meant to be studying but you know, it didn't go to plan. The topic somehow got to Dream and Technoblade's relationship.

"The bet is almost done, can you believe it? All this time you've been complaining and complaining abo-" Sapnap rambled.

"When have I been complaining?"

Sapnap sighed, grabbing his phone out.

"See." He played a video of Dream talking, from like the start of the month.

"Ugh, I can't believe I have to deal with him for another month! Why did I agree to this bet. This actually suc-"

The audio was interrupted by Dream attempting to snatch Sapnap's phone. He looked like he wanted to break it. But, Sapnap pulled it away last second, protecting his phone.

"Calm down dude, why you so pissed?"

"Delete that Sapnap."

"Why? You think your wittle bwofwiend is going to get mad at you?"

Dream glared at Sapnap.

"Ok fine." Sapnap finally said. He deleted the video and showed Dream.

"Why do you want to delete it anyways?" Sapnap asked.

"I don't have to tell you anything, you dumbass."

"You're the dumbass, have you seen what you just did there?"

The two began bickering, as they always did.

However, from behind a bookshelf, a person stood. Well, two. Neither Sapnap or Dream noticed they were there.

"What are you going to do Techno..?" A deep British voice asked quietly.

"I don't know.." A deeper, more monotone voice replied, matching the other's volume.

- few days later -

"Techno!!" Dream shouted as he huffed Techno.

"Can you believe it's our 6 month anniversery tomorrow?" Dream asked, smiling widely.

"I can't believe I dated you for so long." Techno replied, laughing a bit.

"Wow okay. That's so rude. Are we still going to dinner tomorrow?"

"Of course."

"Yay! Love you!" Dream pecked Techno on the lips and ran off.

Techno smiled.

- uhm tmr night yk -

Dream POV
I'm so excited for tonight. The 6 month anniversery!

I booked a expensive restaurant for us to enjoy, as it is our special day.

I do need to explain the bet and stuff, I guess. I really do love him, I do. But I can't continue the relationship with the bet just on my mind. Obviously I'm not still dating him because of the bet, I actually love him.