New School, New Me

okay so-
ig like a highschool au
hehe

btw sorry I've been dead, Christmas and New year's, y'know?

also pls gimme some suggestions for this oneshot. like wtf is 'nEw ScHooOL nEw Me'

anywaysssss
enjoyyy

3rd POV
Today was new day. It felt like any other day, yet Dream knew it was different. He was starting a new school today. He was expelled from his last school, fighting too much. Dream was known as someone not to mess with, as he was an excellent fighter. He was pretty popular and well liked, as long as you didn't mess with him. However, he didn't know how this school works. So he wasn't excited. Plus, what if he was humiliated by another kid? In his last school nobody would mess with him, but how about this new school?

_

Dream's day started roughly. "DREAMMMMMMMM! SCHOOOLLLLLL!" His sister yelled. When her loud ass shouting didn't work, Drista decided to pounce on her brother. She slammed open the door, rushing to jump on her brother.

"Oof-!"

"Drista what the fuck?!"

"Dad called for you to wake, so I did, but you didn't get up soooo not my problem." Drista said, before walking away sassily.

His mum died years ago in a car crash. His father (we're doing unabusive Schlatt y'all bc I see too much of it. Actually I don't rlly but who cares-) although was also in the car, had less damage done to him, leaving just an injury. His mother just wasn't so lucky.

Dream grumbled under his breath, eventually getting up and changing. He changed into his iconic green smile hoodie with black sweatpants.

He walked downstairs.

His dad was by the stove, cooking some scrambled eggs and bacon. Drista already had a plate, stuffing the food in her mouth. Once she noticed he came down, she eyed his fit.

"God Dream, couldn't you be more fashionable?" She complained, food still in her mouth.

"Finish eating before talking for fuck's sake Drista." His dad told her. She groaned.

Dream smiled, eyeing her fit. She was wearing a cropped shirt that had a butterfly on it and blue ripped jeans.

"As if you look any better." Dream commented.

"Fuck off."

_

Dream was both dreading and excited to go to this new school.

He dropped off his sister who scowled. "I don't need you to walk me to school, I can do it myself." She said, gritting her teeth.

"Tell that to dad. Telling me won't do anything. Actually it would but I don't give a shit."

Drista just groaned.

After waving goodbye to his dear sister, he made his way to his school. Looking up at the gates, he gulped. But then, he realised he was Dream. He could do this. Definitely..

Dream stepped in confidently, or somewhat confidently. When he entered, no one paid attention to him. Afterall, he was just a normal dude attending a school.

He watched as people walked past, paying not mind to his existence. He was contemplating if he should ask someone, but he didn't really know. As he was thinking, someone walked up to him.

(can you guess?)

"Hi! I'm Wilbur!"

"Oh, hey, I'm Dream. I'm new, can you take me to the principal?"

"Sureee"

Wilbur said, dragging out the, uhhhh, re??? or e?

Anyways, Wilbur took him to the principal, and did all the boring stuff, blah blah blah.

Then, the principal told Wilbur to tour Dream around.

Wilbur POV
(have I ever done a Wilbur POV?)
I brought the Dream guy around the school.

"Alright, so this is the cafeteria, the canteen is over there, the prices are pretty damn overpriced so most people just bring their own lunches. The vending machines in here don't really work, unless you want the fruit or granola bars."

They were brought to a random hallway.

"It's just a hallway. Classrooms are here, there's a set of stairs that lead to upstairs and downstairs. Some lockers are here. What locker number do you have?"

"269"

"Hm alright, that means it's upstairs. Okay I'll take you there."

They walked up the stairs to reach the next floor.

"So here's your locker, and this floor just is where most of the classrooms are, you know? So nothing really to talk about, and if you go up again,"

Wilbur took him to another floor.

"It's the rooftop. People sometimes come up here to eat, mostly it's filled with 'bad people'. Like bullies and drug people and the typical 'bAd bOy' lol. Anywaysss, I realised I needed to take you to the lowest floor again for the outside stuff. Sooo, followw!"

Dream was taken outside.

"Okay so this is the field people like to play soccer here sometimes, that court over there is the basketball/netball court, you can probably guess what they play there. There's also a tennis court, which is righttt over there. Over here is the change rooms, there's also another one closer to the building, over there. That's the storeroom, with all the equipment and yeah! That's basically it. Any questions?"

"Yes," Dream said. "HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?"

Wilbur shrugged. "If there's no other questions Imma go, uhm, do you want my number? I can text you and you can sit with us - our group I mean."

"Sure. xxxx-xxx-xxx"

"Nice, thanks. Soo, see ya around!"

"Mhm, thanks Wilbur!"

this has no aspect of dreamnoblade-

and oh god it's so short.

sorry

sorry

sorry

but I do hope you enjoyed the short story, def gonna continue.

tbh just wanted to upload smth bc I haven't in like 10 years

also not edited bc yea :)

943 words