Double the Trouble

okay so.

I'm like in love with my villain/hero story and I saw smth that had Dream + Techno working together in villainy, soooooo yuhhhh

I mean I guess it's kinda a continuation but not rlly. Rest of SBI are still heroes (-tommy)

News POV (like if you were to watch the news)
"It's time for Daily Disturbances on 69 News. I'm Stevie Alexander, and she's Alexis Steve. We're here to report about the once again, appearance and disturbance of villains."

"Rebecca Alexsteve is live at the scene, let's jump to her."

"Hey everyone, it's Rebecca Alexsteve here, right now, Nightmare has come out to start some chaos. However, it seems like he has a partner in crime. The partner seems to be wearing a piglin mask, the rest was slightly covered." (the suit, idrc you can pick what it looks like. His extra features, pick yourself as well. Just make sure he has a piglin mask).

"Who is the person? And why is he helping such a dangerous villain? Why doesn't he use his power for good? Why i-"

Suddenly a fridge or something came in the direction of Rebecca. It seemed to have come from the new villain.

"Rebecca? Are you alright?"

"Yes, yes. But this little bitch just through a fucking fridge at me! What is this!?"

Techno POV
This little Rebecca bitch..

Fuck her

why is she still in this job?

E

wtf Rebecca

she's got a problem, who would hate you, Blood God?

^facts

she's so fucking self centred

^naurr, I thought she was really caring for everyone

^LMAO

ewwww

What a actual fucking pussy bitch

EVERYONE! LANGUAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

^who r u? bbh?

Wait chat..

I feel..

Dizzy..?

Am I growing...??

oh god what-

Wait.

how

What

When

Why

huhhhhh

THE POTION DREAM GAVE YOU!

OH SHT, YOU'RE RIGHT!

shit I needa get to Dream. How.

He's.. busy with creating chaos right now.

And is that..

Wilbur and Phil? They're out..

Oh shit

Oh shit again

I take a look on my phone, thousands of missed calls and messages. I looked at my reflection. I was an actual fucking piglin. And I looked sick. Absolutely epic. (Just search Techno fanart lol, then you'll know what I mean).