Sold to a Billionaire

idk how to describe this..

so uhm, this one is a crackshot

god I haven't written anything in so long wth

Dream POV
I woke up to my stepmum yelling at me.

"DREAM! WAKE UP YOU FUCKER!"

I groaned as a sat up, running my hand through my hair. It was very nice, smooth and perfect, even though the last time I washed it was a week ago.

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was 3'7 with a 4 inch waist, sparkling green orbs, perfectly tanned skin and my hair was just look magical. I looked magical. But then again, I also didn't. My stepmum is an alcoholic, and she fucking abuses me. I have scars literally everywhere.

I went down the stairs, seeing my stepmum.

I was so scared. She was just staring right into my soul. She married my father after my real mum died, and she's a real fucking bitch. I hate her so much. And my dad fucking sucks too.

He doesn't care about me, none of them do. I hate life.

I looked back at my stepmum, who smiled in a evil way.

"I'm selling you to this nice man over here." She said, pointing to a guy in a suit.

He had long pink locks, sparkling blood red orbs and hot as fuck scars.

"Hey." He said in his deep ass voice. I almost fainted then and there.

"H-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-o-o-o-o..........?" I whispered.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I-I-I-i'm-m-m-m D-d-dre-"

"Hey, I'm going to talk to him for a sec, m'kay?" My stepmum said, putting on a fake smile. The guy nodded, almost hesitant. Oh, how cute that guy was. Who am I kidding. I'm going to be independent, my own strong person!!!!!

"You little bitch. You better say things normally, and right before I actually just sell you to a horny ass old man. This guy, will pay so damn much for a piece of shit like you. You better do this." She said threateningly.

"Is that understood?"

"Y-y-y-y-"

"I SAID. Is that understood."

"Y-" I cleared my throat. "Yes ma'am."

"Good."

That fucker dragged me down the stairs by my hair, and I was screaming "ow" the whole time. My eyes started watering, tears threatening to fall out.

She brought us back to the living room, putting on her ugly ass fake smile again.

"Hi Mr Blade, we're back. So, Dream, why don't you introduce yourself, get to know each other, huh?" She glared at me, still with her smile.

I reluctantly walk forward.

He did too. We were right in front of each other, and he took my hand.

"Let's do this again. I'm Techno, Technoblade. Nice to meet ya. What's your name, cutie~?" He winked as he said that. (OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT WAS SO CRINGE WHAT THE ACTUAL-)

I could feel myself blushing, probably like a tomato.

"H-i-i-i T-techno.. I- uhm, I'm D-d-dre-eam.."

"Nice to meet you, princess." He bowed and kissed my hand.

I blushed somehow even harder.

He stared in my green sparkling orbs, as I stared into his blood red eyes. They were so pretty.

"I hate to ruin this moment.. but when am I getting the money for him? And when are you taking this br- I mean this nice son I have?"

"Oh, I think I can just take him now. So, how much were we discussing?"

"Around $1 000 000?"

"Gotcha."

1 000 000 DOLLARS? THAT'S SO MUCH.

I looked over at my stepmum, she looked greedy as hell.

Once all the payment stuff was done, he took me home.

The house, well, basically a mansion, was huge.

During the night, I snuck out.

I cried and cried and cried. My stepmum just sold me. My dad didn't care. I'm basically owned right now.

I cried my heart out, singing "fight song".

Suddenly, the moon shone a light on me. I watched as I began transforming into a omega deer dove angel cat wolf hybrid. I watched as a cat tail came out, wolf ears grow, dove wings appear, angel halo appear and antlers grow.

I was.. one of a kind..

WTF DID I JUST WRITE. I'M ACTUALLY TRAUMATISED OF MY OWN WRITING..

WTH...

736 words